What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who will be our no7 in round 1

Rabbits20

Immortal
oi R20 id say sutto has a weeks hard training in front of him partnering cody to get the combo up to scratch lets pray it works i love johnny sutton......go johnny.....anyway if the combo hits a snag in the match sutto/walker then madge may mix it up thru the game by using cook or farah if need be.,anyway lets face it its only the tigpies not the broncs or storm or the cowboys at their own home grounds its going to be played at anz stadium which is our home ground. i am fully confident our boys will beat the tigpies by 6 plus without reyno i reckon it will be a very physical game watch the burgix3 smash em and watch out for burnsy to score more tries .....Shadow...
I hope so.

GI to cause havoc too.

Rsag85

Bench
I respect your view.

You could very well be right.

Sutto will be the safe option in the halves and we all know Madge likes the safe options.

Cook on the other hand is a guy who I think will do well in the halves for the 4 weeks with Adam out.

He might also go with Kelly.

All of these options are good ones IMO for the short term

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sutto will be the safe option in the halves and we all know Madge likes the safe options.

Cook on the other hand is a guy who I think will do well in the halves for the 4 weeks with Adam out.

He might also go with Kelly.

All of these options are good ones IMO for the short term
Correct re the safe reliable option.

At times in the match Madge may move Cook to the halves and Sutto the back row. You never know lol!!!!

Latest posts