What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will draw the bigger crowd? Sydney or Melbourne?

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
yakstorm said:
Now of course all 3 were big games, but I do think that if the Storm was prepared to chance their arm, and try 1-2 games at the Dome next year against big sides, so maybe Brisbane and Manly, I think they could draw around similar figures.

Spot on. Do what the Swans do, sell some 3 game super passes to the games at the Dome against the 3 most appropriate teams.

eels_fan_01

Bench
miguel de cervantes said:
Spot on. Do what the Swans do, sell some 3 game super passes to the games at the Dome against the 3 most appropriate teams.

Storm/Broncos, Storm/Warriors and Storm/Parra??

I think those 3 games would be great to have the 3 game super passes to and would pull good crowds.

yakstorm

First Grade
Warriors and Broncos are always big drawers for the Storm, and I think they would have to consider the Sea Eagles for next year, just because it will be the 'Grand Final Rematch'.

Parramatta and Wests Tigers also always seem to draw well down south, so I guess in 09 you could make one of them the 'super match'

Latest posts