What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will move to the Gold Coast?

Which team looks the most likely?

• The Gold Coast Sea Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Gold Coast Eels

• The Gold Coast Bulldogs

• The Gold Coast Panthers

• The Gold Coast Tigers

• Total voters

weasel

First Grade
Great beaches, plenty of canals to swim in, close to Seaworld, the sharks would be mad not to move there.

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
Look These are certainities to not move:
1. SOUTHS
2. PARRAMATTA
3. PENRITH
4. BULLDOGS
5. ROSSTERS
6. MANLY
7.TIGERS
8.CRONULLA

No matter how much Souths suck, or how many premierships Cronulla are lacking no body will ever relocate their club to the Gold Coast. The Gold Coast will have to fight for their own team and not ask the NRL to move a club. If you ask me all three places should be allowed to enter a team in the premiership. Wellington would have to fight for a fan base but it has unlimited resource of talent from the Bartercard Cup. Gosford i think is winning the race at the moment because of the great turnout to the City V Country match and it is so close to Sydney. Why not give all places a chance to have a rugby league team to represent them.

dogslife

Coach
42511370.MrBump.jpg

undertaker

Coach

maybe your blank post is as a result of you seeing the "Gold Coast Bulldogs" option there. I'm sure you will feel right at home once you see your beloved Jamal Idris strutting out on the field like this:lol:

277113-jamal-idris-bulldogs-nrl.jpg

Last edited: