What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will win round 2?

pick the 8 you think will win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeeGan

Bench
Admittedly I have been away for a while BUT ... how many times are we asked to discuss who will win on the weekend here? :lol:

Was someone bored today?

DeeGan

Bench
Admittedly I have been away for a while BUT ... how many times are we asked to discuss who will win on the weekend here? :lol:

Was someone bored today?

Redback71

First Grade
is anyone have problems with posting on the forums at the moment I keep getting time outs and posts not showing up. so damn annoying

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
redback, are you aware there are polls in each of the match threads in the Game Day Spoilers?

Redback71

First Grade
Are there now? well since I only visit the nrl forum and the Eels forum how would I know that?

and yes charlie(complainer)124 I am starting again, but to make it a little easier on your brain, I thought I would do it and the start of each round instead of the pre-season.

But you can never please a complainer just like you can never please a protester (spelling) they will always find something to complain or protest about.

jono

Juniors
I'm in a last man standing tipping comp ie all tipsters pick ONE team to win , if it wins , you stay in , if it loses you're out. WHO is the most likely to win this week.
My gut says Saints over Tits