What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's going to win the 2015 GF

Who's going to win the 2015 GF

• Total voters

gUt

Coach
Let's take a look at the teams etc and work out why the Broncos are going to break the drought and make 2015 extra speshal.

I have scientifically consulted my own opinion and come up with the following awesomeness:

1. Boyd vs Coote = Boyd but not by much
2. Oates vs Feldt = Oates
3. Reed vs O'Neill = O'Neill.
4. Hodges vs Linnett = Hodges
5. Kahu vs Winterstein = even
6. Milford vs Morgan = even
7. Hunt vs JT = hmmm um ah JT I guess
8. Thaiday vs Scott = Scott but not by much
9. McCullough vs Granville = even
10. Blair vs Tamou = Tamou but not by much
11. Glenn vs Cooper = Cooper
12. Gillett vs Lowe = Gillett
13. Parker vs Taumalolo = Parker

14. Wallace vs Hannant = Hannant
15. Dodds vs Bolton = even
16. Ofahengaue vs Asiata = Asiata
17. Nikorema vs Kostjasyn = Kostjasyn

Matching individuals doesn't tell the whole story.

Backs I think the Broncos have a slight edge
Forwards, the Cows
Spine is basically even but you have to think JT gives the Cows the edge here
Bench is pretty even and they operate differently but overall the Cows would have the edge

Then we have the coaches. Bennett's qualities are obvious, especially WRT grand finals. Hard to compare that to Green. Did Green get lucky with having Coote, Morgan and Granville fire? Was it lightning in a bottle? Can't really call making a GF luck. Bennett takes the prize here.

Form wise I think the Broncos basically can't play any better then they have over the last 2 games whereas the Cows still have a lot of upside if they believe in themselves. If they play their best game they will win. They can win if they expose Milford and Hunt in defense. Hell with JT in the side they can win 100 different ways.

The Broncos are more of a machine and rely on combinations. There's an effortlessness to the way they do what they do. They are fit and mobile and are playing with belief. If Blair and Parker get offloads going to Hunt and Milford then they are going to be hard to stop.

Bottom line is this is going to be an epic game and I think the Broncos will get it thanks to the Bennett factor and more experience in big games across the park.

Broncos to win 16-12

maccattack

Juniors
Impossible to say at this point but I'll take a stab at it and say itll either be the Cowboys or the Broncos.

GongPanther

Referee
Let's take a look at the teams etc and work out why the Broncos are going to break the drought and make 2015 extra speshal.

I have scientifically consulted my own opinion and come up with the following awesomeness:

1. Boyd vs Coote = Boyd but not by much
2. Oates vs Feldt = Oates
3. Reed vs O'Neill = O'Neill.
4. Hodges vs Linnett = Hodges
5. Kahu vs Winterstein = even
6. Milford vs Morgan = even
7. Hunt vs JT = hmmm um ah JT I guess
8. Thaiday vs Scott = Scott but not by much
9. McCullough vs Granville = even
10. Blair vs Tamou = Tamou but not by much
11. Glenn vs Cooper = Cooper
12. Gillett vs Lowe = Gillett
13. Parker vs Taumalolo = Parker

14. Wallace vs Hannant = Hannant
15. Dodds vs Bolton = even
16. Ofahengaue vs Asiata = Asiata
17. Nikorema vs Kostjasyn = Kostjasyn

Matching individuals doesn't tell the whole story.

Backs I think the Broncos have a slight edge
Forwards, the Cows
Spine is basically even but you have to think JT gives the Cows the edge here
Bench is pretty even and they operate differently but overall the Cows would have the edge

Then we have the coaches. Bennett's qualities are obvious, especially WRT grand finals. Hard to compare that to Green. Did Green get lucky with having Coote, Morgan and Granville fire? Was it lightning in a bottle? Can't really call making a GF luck. Bennett takes the prize here.

Form wise I think the Broncos basically can't play any better then they have over the last 2 games whereas the Cows still have a lot of upside if they believe in themselves. If they play their best game they will win. They can win if they expose Milford and Hunt in defense. Hell with JT in the side they can win 100 different ways.

The Broncos are more of a machine and rely on combinations. There's an effortlessness to the way they do what they do. They are fit and mobile and are playing with belief. If Blair and Parker get offloads going to Hunt and Milford then they are going to be hard to stop.

Bottom line is this is going to be an epic game and I think the Broncos will get it thanks to the Bennett factor and more experience in big games across the park.

Broncos to win 16-12

You probably are not aware.But there is a poll & discussion here:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=449995

BennyV

Referee
If both teams play to the best of their ability, Cowboys win.

Also, since when has Scott been 'not much better' than Thaiday. Different class of prop.

gUt

Coach
If both teams play to the best of their ability, Cowboys win.

Also, since when has Scott been 'not much better' than Thaiday. Different class of prop.

Yep I agree but on current form Thaiday isn't far behind Scott imo

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Yeh, we will see you back in there in around 5 months :whistle

2024, that's the sea eagles year \\\\:D/\\\\:D/

You got it sweetheart.

When was your last premiership? Idiot :D

Oh, and after Sunday what will you be posting in the game day thread for the next 5 months? So much stupid.

big hit!

Bench
I've got the shittest of shit feelings that the geldings will win it.

Week after week, I've kept thinking that Blair and Thaiday will finally get over run, and every week they f**kin keep powering on and doing the job. Parker isn't carrying them in the middle of the park......they're pulling their weight very well. They've gone against the grain in recent years of big middle forwards taking teams to GFs.

Voted Brumbies but hoping the heffer f**kers win it.

Maroon4life

Juniors
You got it sweetheart.

When was your last premiership? Idiot :D

Oh, and after Sunday what will you be posting in the game day thread for the next 5 months? So much stupid.

Was in 06 mate but we're looking the goods for Sunday.

Start getting excited for your rabble of cum guzzlers to dominate that 13th spot on the ladder, you show those spoon contenders whose boss.

Lambretta

First Grade
I think Granville is better than McCullogh

If you've ever been to Granville in Sydney, you'd know how silly that sentence sounds

Is there a suburb called McCullogh? It'd have to be a right f**king shithole to be worse than Granville

Shorty

Staff member
I've got the shittest of shit feelings that the geldings will win it.

Week after week, I've kept thinking that Blair and Thaiday will finally get over run, and every week they f**kin keep powering on and doing the job. Parker isn't carrying them in the middle of the park......they're pulling their weight very well. They've gone against the grain in recent years of big middle forwards taking teams to GFs.

Voted Brumbies but hoping the heffer f**kers win it.

Yeah they definitely look the stronger of the two, but I think the fact that the Cows have played and lost to them 2 weeks ago will be important.
It should be a good GF at least.

Latest posts