What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do They Call me Slugs

ozzie

Bench
I heard Slugs that you keep cutting the rope of the sopa so you can keep dropping it in the shower - an antic you used to use when Roberts was playing in your side... :lol: :lol:

Oh I'd love to have a shower with Roberts - i cut the rope and drop the soap - laaaaa (Slugs song)

Slugs

ozzie said:
I heard Slugs that you keep cutting the rope of the sopa so you can keep dropping it in the shower - an antic you used to use when Roberts was playing in your side... :lol: :lol:

Oh I'd love to have a shower with Roberts - i cut the rope and drop the soap - laaaaa (Slugs song)

Ozzie

No second prizes here..win only

Stop trying to divert attention from yourself when we all know you are the cross dresser not I

We had one of your friends here at Souths namely Ian Roberts but you Rorters have a entire supporter base full of dykes and homos to pick from.

Enjoy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

STSAE

Juniors
Slugs said:
ozzie said:

Ozzie

No second prizes here..win only

Stop trying to divert attention from yourself when we all know you are the cross dresser not I

We had one of your friends here at Souths namely Ian Roberts but you Rorters have a entire supporter base full of dykes and homos to pick from.

Enjoy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still slags it only proves, even "dykes and homos" (as you put it) know who to go for!!
The Premiers!!!!!!
Bring them all in, we love them all.
Id rather sit at the footy with "dykes and homos" (as you put it) than "sloths slags" (as I put it)!!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Slugs

STSAE said:
Id rather sit at the footy with "dykes and homos" (as you put it)

I'm happy for you, but a word of advice .....don't bend over to pick up your change if you drop it :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sea Eagle 1

Juniors
Slugs said:
God asked me if I would like a good memory or a large penis. Can't remember my reply but they nicknamed me SLUGS
:shock: :shock: :shock:
I still hate Souths and any rorters

GO MANLY

Slugs

Sea Eagle 1 said:
Slugs said:
God asked me if I would like a good memory or a large penis. Can't remember my reply but they nicknamed me SLUGS
:shock: :shock: :shock:
I still hate Souths and any rorters

GO MANLY

Do you need a lend of 50 cents so you can ring someone that cares :roll: :roll: :roll:

ozzie

Bench
must be talking about Bulldogs...but i concur with you Slugs..wow I agree (I must be getting old)

STSAE

Juniors
Slugs said:
STSAE said:
What happens to a slug when you put salt on it??

Bend over and I will show you :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I was expecting they shrivle in pain and die like your knob.

But not pull you out of the closet.

Hide the salt from slugs, just like dont drop the soap in the shower, sound advice around slugs!!

Slugs

STSAE said:
Hide the salt from slugs, just like dont drop the soap in the shower, sound advice around slugs!!

......and this coming from a Latte drinking cross dresser of a homo and supporter of the lowest of the lowest teams the Rorters.....nuff said

9.gif

STSAE

Juniors
Slugs said:
STSAE said:

......and this coming from a Latte drinking cross dresser of a homo and supporter of the lowest of the lowest teams the Rorters.....nuff said

9.gif

You can point at our GF Rings and laugh if you want, cos you know when you eat your GF dinner it will be with a wooden spoon.
Enjoy.

Slugs

STSAE said:
You can point at our GF Rings and laugh if you want, cos you know when you eat your GF dinner it will be with a wooden spoon.
Enjoy.

....and you will be drinking out of your plastic Claytons Cup from last year

You are just full of.............
bsflag.gif

STSAE

Juniors
Slugs said:
STSAE said:
Enjoy.

....and you will be drinking out of your Telstra Cup from last year

You are just full of.............CLASS!!!!!

Thanx.

Slugs

STSAE said:
Slugs said:
STSAE said:
Enjoy.

Thanx.

Nice try but no second prizes

1pigflygif.gif

STSAE

Juniors
Slugs said:
STSAE said:
Slugs said:
STSAE said:
Enjoy.

Thanx.

Nice try but no second prizes

Yep thats right slaggs.

Last year sloths came 2nd last, thanx to the dullbogs.

This year no second prizes, the engraving has been done, the wooden spoon goes to its rightful owner, sloths.

If the spoon was a monolopy piece you could say:

Go to sloths,
Go directly to sloths,
Do not pass Bondi Junction,
Do not collect a GF Ring.