What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why don't our players progress?

rabbitohs95

Bench
I think we could go on a bit of a poach for next year.

The salary cap is rising considerably and we have locked down most of our stars.

All we need to do is get a few more locked down and we should have a glut of cash to throw.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Turner and Rochow are both 190 cm and 103 kg - that's big enough. Sutton is going alright, but he might retire after next season.

We'll be stronger in the backs when some players come back from suspensions and injuries.
Sorry but I just feel Turner gets pushed back too often as well due to his size.

Rabbits20

Immortal

The salary cap is rising considerably and we have locked down most of our stars.

All we need to do is get a few more locked down and we should have a glut of cash to throw.
Hopefully.

Pommy

Coach

We have them locked down but thats not to say a wage rise isn't factored in to their contracts already.

Rabbits20

Immortal
would you say rochow gets pushed back as much because they are around the same size
Rochow is better than Turner and Clark but not much better.

In fact I'd start Rochow over Clark.

We've too many ordinary players alien!!!!

CAFPOW

Juniors
I don't think the lack of size of our Forwards or Backs is a problem, we have
players the size of Smurfs in Gray and Tasi and they run harder and tackle
harder than the Twins, Turner, Clark and Rochow.

Rsag85

Bench
I don't think the lack of size of our Forwards or Backs is a problem, we have
players the size of Smurfs in Gray and Tasi and they run harder and tackle
harder than the Twins, Turner, Clark and Rochow.

Tasi isn't under contract with us

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Are you and shadow the same person?

Ile take that as a compliment.....Shadow...
images

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
(DUDS DONT PROGRESS)SOUTHS HAVE MANY DUDS IN THEIR TOP 17 BUT HEY THEY ARE GOOD BLOKES THATS A GREAT CONCEPT I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT LOL....SHADOW...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade

souths could not poach an egg....Shadow...

Pommy

Coach
Only Luke Keary someone you and your f**khead mates labelled a dud has progressed so your theory is shit.

Pommy

Coach
Maybe our players aren't progressing because we are keeping the wrong players?

In some cases that's correct. But why have the twins gone backwards? They won a GF at 21/22 and now look a shell of what they were never mind improving.