What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

why is it...

xwizit

Juniors
that so many panther supporters cant stop mentioning easts? fibroman cant keep out of the forum, neither can sir don, youd think they were easts fans!

its not just them, on the wall, supporters from every clubs come just to be shitkickers.. why the obsession? they "hate" easts, they "loathe" easts, yet they cant stay away

:roll:

in actual fact they all want to be like us

they have no tradition, whereas we have been aroud for almost 100 years

they have fans that only follow when winning

whereas we have shown from many many years of losing that our fans hang on

they have rooster envy and the more of them that deny this the stronger it shows

if they really HATED us they wouldnt come near us but they just cant keep away

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Cause of ppl like Rooster Cogburn, melon... etc.
I don't hate the Roosters any more than I dislike any other teams, but when these fools open their mouths, to purposely piss everyone off, it's bound to happen.

Raiders 2004 said:
Cause of ppl like Rooster Cogburn, melon... etc.
I don't hate the Roosters any more than I dislike any other teams, but when these fools open their mouths, to purposely piss everyone off, it's bound to happen.

And RC and Melon are the only crew here who purposely piss everyone off. Get real for kryst sake.

X, the truth of the matter is that the shit that is said about the Roosters would be posted regardless of whether Cog and Melon stirred. It's the tall poppy syndrome. We are a very successfull Rugby League team and the consequence of that is that people will harp at every available opportunity.

A classic example is the recent salary cap issue. The Roosters have breezed through the audit without a problem, YET, there are numerous posts with 100's of replies, carrying on about the Roosters. And guess what teenage posters who frequent these types of forums, will actually tell you they know more than Shubert and Gallop. Pretty amazing stuff if you ask me. The latest theory is, is that all the NRL bigwigs are corrupt and are Rooster supporters. :roll:

The double standards of some people here amazes me.

Get used to it X, because I can assure you, you need a very thick skin to continue posting on forums if your a Chook Fan !! ;-)

xwizit

Juniors
every team has its share of wankers, and i still think that easts are only hated because of success, i know thats why i hated the broncos :x

its just dirt off my shoulder when the shitheads bag easts, i respect all the teams and know that on any given day my easts team can get upset by any of them, so im never overconfident but confident enough 8)

and even though i despise the bulldogs, its not like i MUST go into theyre forums and ramble on in it after a win.

these fibros and oneyes need to really just lighten up a little bit

penrith have dickhead supporters, just liek easts, just like all the teams.

we are not rooster fans

we ARE Roosters

it is a pre-requisite to following the Roosters that you have thick skin and then those that think they can hurt you cant

besides as I said

Its all rooster envy :D :D :D :D

Latest posts