What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why LOL@SOuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
so... if i get this right...

DKOR is deleting getty images in this thread because it breaks guidelines, however they remain rife throughout the souths forum..

makes perfect sense to me..

lol@souffs..

Glen

Bench
992947-south-sydney-039-s-celebrity-fans.jpg

How much did they pay this D-grade celebrity? The enthusiasm is written all over his face

Silent Knight

First Grade
Another September holiday;
a spoon thrown in the cabinet.

40 years has passed,
And 50uff$ have juanfarkall.

So make the best of this test
And pass the metho bottle

It's not an Undertaker question
But a LOL had over time.

It's something uncoordinated
But in the end it's right
I hope you had the LOL@50uff$ of your life.

So take the ancient photographs
of 50uff$ success in your mind

That's all you'll be hanging onto
For a very long long time.

You're not the pride of the league
We're all laughing at you.

And what's even worse
You sold out to Russell Crowe too.

It's something uncoordinated
But in the end it's right
I hope you had the LOL@50uff$ of your life.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
So what makes DKOR different? Does he live in a garbage bin rather than a cardboard box? Does he have hair on the palms of both hands? Does he prefer his metho with carrot juice rather than straight?

I won't be there when post 3000 is made - i hope it's just a simple lol@50uff$.

Lol@50uff$TID

big country

Juniors
so I'm up on the Gold Coast on business - I pull into a carwash to have the beemer looking nice n shiny. Of course I got the black limited edition hoodie with the BIG20 and if theres a hotter bloke out there than me - I aint met him yet!! Another car pulls up in the next wash bay. The doors open and out hops the most hell hot blonde stunner which lol@southsposters could ever hope to have! She looks at me and straight away her eyes give the game away - she's thinkin' BIG20!! I can tell she's checkin out my gluteus maximus when I bend down to clean my exhaust and she's on heat big time!! To my surprise she walks up to me and tells me shes a Broncos supporter and the best she's ever had before was the BIG6. At this stage she's literally pleading with me for a piece of the BIG20 - I look at my gold rolex and tell her I can spare the BIG20 minutes on her - we go back to her place and what can I say....another converted fan of the BIG20 is born! When we lie back and she tells me that was the best she's ever had, we both have a good ole lol@lol@southsposters :cool:

So what makes DKOR different? Does he live in a garbage bin rather than a cardboard box? Does he have hair on the palms of both hands? Does he prefer his metho with carrot juice rather than straight?

I won't be there when post 3000 is made - i hope it's just a simple lol@50uff$.

Lol@50uff$TID

he saved his first pension cheque 20 yeas ago so he can afford 2 hours of video ezy Internet instead of the usual 1

I'm sure the thread will be closed before the day is over, so I would like to get in one more LOL@50uff$.

OK, maybe two......LOL@50uff$.

Really hoping there is a sequel to this thread - LOL@50uff$ II: LOL Harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.