What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why LOL@SOuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiamaSaint

Coach
so I'm up on the Gold Coast on business - I pull into a carwash to have the beemer looking nice n shiny. Of course I got the black limited edition hoodie with the BIG20 and if theres a hotter bloke out there than me - I aint met him yet!! Another car pulls up in the next wash bay. The doors open and out hops the most hell hot blonde stunner which lol@southsposters could ever hope to have! She looks at me and straight away her eyes give the game away - she's thinkin' BIG20!! I can tell she's checkin out my gluteus maximus when I bend down to clean my exhaust and she's on heat big time!! To my surprise she walks up to me and tells me shes a Broncos supporter and the best she's ever had before was the BIG6. At this stage she's literally pleading with me for a piece of the BIG20 - I look at my gold rolex and tell her I can spare the BIG20 minutes on her - we go back to her place and what can I say....another converted fan of the BIG20 is born! When we lie back and she tells me that was the best she's ever had, we both have a good ole lol@lol@southsposters :cool:

I was hoping you would make an appearance, 22 posts too early for the last word. But hey I guess you know all about coming early.

lol@50uff$

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I guess it's time to lol@50uff$ one last time.

Rest in foreverdom.

Glen

Bench
447442-john-lang.jpg

Sick of watching his team get flogged every week, John Lang decided he would be a better option at halfback

Glen

Bench
Can I request not everyone starts a new thread as this will ruin the concept.

May I suggest that the thread MVP - muzby - is resonsible for the future direction of the concept?

LOL@50uff$

adamkungl

Immortal
I think it should die when this thread ends, personally. As much fun as loling@souffs is on a daily basis....its true value is in the hearts of every souffs hater as they watch them fall slowly down the ladder, every year

juro

Bench
so I'm up on the Gold Coast on business - I pull into a carwash to have the beemer looking nice n shiny. Of course I got the black limited edition hoodie with the BIG20 and if theres a hotter bloke out there than me - I aint met him yet!! Another car pulls up in the next wash bay. The doors open and out hops the most hell hot blonde stunner which lol@southsposters could ever hope to have! She looks at me and straight away her eyes give the game away - she's thinkin' BIG20!! I can tell she's checkin out my gluteus maximus when I bend down to clean my exhaust and she's on heat big time!! To my surprise she walks up to me and tells me shes a Broncos supporter and the best she's ever had before was the BIG6. At this stage she's literally pleading with me for a piece of the BIG20 - I look at my gold rolex and tell her I can spare the BIG20 minutes on her - we go back to her place and what can I say....another converted fan of the BIG20 is born! When we lie back and she tells me that was the best she's ever had, we both have a good ole lol@lol@southsposters :cool:
Why does this remind me of Rick from the Young Ones (yet another show to have originated after Souffs last lifted the trophy), trying to convince everyone about his sexual prowess.

"At one point she even took her bra off!"

lol@50uffs
lol@big20

big country

Juniors
Why does this remind me of Rick from the Young Ones (yet another show to have originated after Souffs last lifted the trophy), trying to convince everyone about his sexual prowess.

"At one point she even took her bra off!"

lol@50uffs
lol@big20

the stories are real......the babes are real.......the only thing fictitious are the lol@southsposters :cool:

goodbye merkins it's been great having a good ole lol@lol@southsposters after every session i've had with the babes :D

adamkungl

Immortal
I regret to inform the lol@souffs community that I will not be in Sydney, or able to watch on TV, one of the great lol@souffs moments of the year. Souffs v Roosters in Round 19. This disappoints me greatly. I feel like I'm letting everyone down. To make up for it, let's lol@souffs

Status
Not open for further replies.