What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WiL R10 // Sea Eagles 15-14 Knights @ Brookvale // Mon 7pm

Round 10 result :: Sea Eagles vs Knights

• Them

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Us

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after golden point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
Besides the errors you have to be happy with the performance so far tonight. Keep it up boys!

perverse

Referee
Well, what can you say. We're responding to the adversity very well. I think Bennett deserves a lot of credit for how they are playing, I don't know how he's got them up for it.

Manly are off their game, though.

Also where have these bombs been from Mullen? Causing them all sorts of grief with the boot. Having a great game in attack and defence.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Very good half boys.

No complaining on penalties, minds on the job, very good kicking, mostly tough defence.

perverse

Referee
Say what you will about Aku, too... but he has a knack of being the only guy on the team who can get us points oftentimes. He just gets across that line, and he's the only one in our team with that quality consistently.

Whats Doing

Bench
Boyd finally having a crack.

Cuthbo has done a ton of work.

Mason is a liability in defence

Roberts does nothing for me as a half.

perverse

Referee
Roberts has been about the only bad performer thus far. Needs to run it more... he's a running half.

Jono078

Referee
Anyone been happy with Uate since returning from injury? I feel like he's been one of our best over the past month or so.

He still isn't the Uate of a couple seasons ago but he's improved his performances, and he's still clearly not 100%

Rod

Bench
Good half.

Put another 40 like that together and don't lose the plot like last week and we'll be in this. Manly will improve after most likely getting a spray from Toovey though.

If we want to win this we'll have to defend our asses off, not going to out-attack them obviously. Kick deep and often Mullo.

Whats Doing

Bench
Anyone been happy with Uate since returning from injury? I feel like he's been one of our best over the past month or so.

He still isn't the Uate of a couple seasons ago but he's improved his performances, and he's still clearly not 100%

Agreed

Burns

First Grade
Not much else to say but echo comments here. We need to score first, our lead feels shaky.

Mason needs to stay out there. His influence on the team is massive. Boyd needs to continue what he is doing. The game plan is working, hopefully we can bring it home.

Swarzey

Bench
I f**king love our youth. Each of them has looked incredible on the field.

Some pretty surprising effort. Boys not giving up when they miss tackles, smart plays to stop the Manly attack etc. Not sure if we can do it for another 40, but a decent dig and keeping up the intensity will be fine with me, even if they come back. I just don't want to see us fall apart like we did last week after half time.

Just on Roberts, he really needs to run it more but I've been happy with most of his effort. He's willing to risk it a bit. That grubber that DCE cleaned up would have resulted in a try had it not been DCE cleaning it up.

perverse

Referee
Darius has made as many metres in one half as he's made all year in a full match. Welcome back you dickhead.