What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Souths win the Wooden Spoon in 2017

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
turner is a nsw cup player .!.....But the dont knowers cant see it thats why we are on 14th position some think we will make the top 4 fug me your all a scream on here for r20 and shadow IRONFOHLMHO:p....Shadow...

greg jay

Juniors
To all suffering die hards of the collapsing Crisps: look up Uk Lara.net. I assure one and all that it will completely lift sagging morale!!!

ThingFish

Juniors
Why do you fail to address the Head Coach??? FACT is that Maguire is a three season coach who thereafter wears out the players with drab repetition and grinding boredom. His management of the roster and choice of player retention has been totally pathetic. Is he really that DUMB?? There is NO ACCOUNTABILITY in poor performances. Maguire is like Jim Harbaugh: his physical style means that the players are MENTALLY exhausted and physically KNACKERED after 3 or so seasons. Juice of Life has gone out of them. Maguire has TENT PEGGED the players into the dirt. With more drubbings to come and as the losses mount Maguire will soon be sacked. Roster cleansing will follow close by. Watch.
Dats the truth!! First dud that has to go is Madge!!

Rhyno

First Grade
our friend diego would have a good lol@souths if they do get the spoon

anyone check out his comments in the lol@souths threads l'm sure he is a roosters fan trolling

Rabbits20

Immortal
our friend diego would have a good lol@souths if they do get the spoon

anyone check out his comments in the lol@souths threads l'm sure he is a roosters fan trolling
Spot on Rhyno.

That's what I have said all along!!!!!!!! It's very dodgy and I think you're on the money.

I'm not the only one to have said this either on here. I have had quite a few private messages from guys on here saying the same thing.

Pommy has bagged Souths out a lot and sided with Roosters supporters on LU too!!!!!!

Anything is possible. After all it is the Internet!!!!!!

Curns13

Juniors
I may be an optimist, but I dont think our season is over just yet. Titans in Sydney followed by the bye. Then we've got the Panthers at home and the Roosters without all their rep players. Then we've got the Cowboys after Origin 3. If we can get points in 4 out of 5 of those weeks (certainly not inpossible) we'll be on 18 points and just outside the 8. This week is really important to set the tone for the next month.

southsport

First Grade
I may be an optimist, but I dont think our season is over just yet. Titans in Sydney followed by the bye. Then we've got the Panthers at home and the Roosters without all their rep players. Then we've got the Cowboys after Origin 3. If we can get points in 4 out of 5 of those weeks (certainly not inpossible) we'll be on 18 points and just outside the 8. This week is really important to set the tone for the next month.

OK, let's see what happens.