What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will there be biff in Origin tonight?

Canard

Immortal
Problem is Lewis missed his chance to take Geyer on during the fight and instead of waiting till the 2nd half to have a proper go he chose to carry on like a pork chop when nothing could happen.

Why didn't Geyer follow it up in the 2nd half then?

There was no real "fight" to speak off, just Geyer doing a Ben Creagh and running 10m backwards at the other QLD players objecting to his dog act tactics during the preceding tackle.

KennyatWembley

Juniors
Did Roach ever fight Geyer on the field?

One of the two (out of Lewis/Geyer) took on Roach. The other didn't have the guts to do so.

Boganater

Juniors
:lol:

Did you miss this?

Or even this?

Where's the assumption or speculation?

But I suppose you were disgusted with "Cattledog" right?

Try again.

You have a quote from 1 fan dickwad, where are all the others?
I wasn't a fan of cattledog, I thought it was a bit contrived and just another version of the
bone headed "KWEENSLANDA!".

betcats

Referee
You have a quote from 1 fan dickwad, where are all the others?
I wasn't a fan of cattledog, I thought it was a bit contrived and just another version of the
bone headed "KWEENSLANDA!".

Get out of here you clown Grimesy is right on this, there are plenty of NSW fans who would of loved it. Kimmorley even said after the game if they had of gotten that penalty they were gonna kick it to hodges.

You're a blue eyed f**k who can't see past your own bias, now f**k off.

Boganater

Juniors
Get out of here you clown Grimesy is right on this, there are plenty of NSW fans who would of loved it. Kimmorley even said after the game if they had of gotten that penalty they were gonna kick it to hodges.

You're a blue eyed f**k who can't see past your own bias, now f**k off.

Sorry I didn't realise you and Grimy were so tight. Move to QLD cocklips

betcats

Referee
Wow I used bad grammar, I noticed you had too edit the comma in, so you belong there too you stupid f**k.

Last edited:

MSIH

Bench
Honestly though, if there is a biff I hope a Queenslander throws a decent punch - The Blues are always better at landing punches.
Must have to do with losing a lot, lol.

That logic would assume the Cowboys players should be able to land plenty of good punches then.

Canard

Immortal
Missed 4 pages of back and forth. LOL@Qlderpers claiming Wally would have belted MG. Maroon delusion at its finest

Find me one post that "claimed" that? If anything all the NSW posts claim that MG would have "belted" Lewis.

MG obviously was bigger, stronger etc. but had a peaheart got intimidated and shit himself.

Latest posts