What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will we beat the Roosters this weekend?

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Big Poppa Pump said:
The Roosters pack is outstanding. Arguably the best in the game. Your guys are good first grade footballers. To say your forwards are similar to the Roosters is laughable.

I was refering to the style of play I never mentioned they where in the same class!

Ricketson, Flannery and Crocker are workhorses same as Sattler, Grahme and Buckets - tackle all day, hit the ball up all day whilst making very few errors - They arn't on the same level but they do have very simular styles

On top of that Wing has been missing for how long ???? 8 weeks ???? So match fitness should be a concern, Cusak is simular to Skando and Laffranchi which leaves Morley who apart from Wing are totally different players.

Our Bench I think is stronger than the Roosters bench however with Payten, Senter, Galea and Gibbs on it.

I never said our forwards where better, I just said I think we can match them in the forwards because we do have simular style players thats all.

innsaneink

Referee
tracietiga said:
The Roosters will be too classy where it counts .But in all honesty this is not a game we would have penciled in as a win .One thing for certain is the boys will have a go and the Roosters will know they just played in a game .

Yes, but we usually get two or three of these games each year....the ones were not sposed to win.

tiger_nick

Bench
Big Poppa Pump said:
Mighty Tiger said:
I think we can win - Our forwards are very simular to the Roosters pack and with Senter and Payten back I to be honest think we will have the edge in that department.

Are you on drugs?

Roosters
Ricketson - Test Player
Flannery - QLD Origin
Crocker - Test Player
Morley - Test Player
Wing - Test Player
Cusack - Country Origin

Webb, Robinson, Catic, Tupou on bench. Don't forget Fitzgibbon is a huge chance to play as well.

Wests
Sattler - QLD Origin
O'Neill
Graham
Skandalis - City Origin
Mears
Lanfranchi

Senter, Payton, Gibbs, Galea on bench.

The Roosters pack is outstanding. Arguably the best in the game. Your guys are good first grade footballers. To say your forwards are similar to the Roosters is laughable.

We have two Rep players on our bench (Senter and Galea) thats how good our pack is! 8)

Hahaa plus Graham has played City Origin,

King Tigerman

Juniors
seeing the easts supporter fell asleep midway through

hodgson f**ked up last night name a recent fullback to not do well in rep football & tell us what happened

tracietiga

Juniors
King Tigerman said:
seeing the easts supporter fell asleep midway through

hodgson f***ed up last night name a recent fullback to not do well in rep football & tell us what happened

Is this reply in cryptic?
Can anybody decipher what is meant?
Hodgo was brilliant last night and the only shining light .
Shane Elford on the other hand .well enough said .

Latest posts