What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wine Mafia Day 4

DB

First Grade
I'm not going to deny it, I did target BM Night One. I didn't see anyone mention he was Hanwood Port, I just read it as him being port. Since I am Australian Aligned, I thought there could be a case of Red and White wine, vs Ports/Champagne?

Now that I am talking too much, I am suspicious, even though Drew has said there will be a penalty for not talking during Days.

f**k me dead, Mafia already have this in the bag if thats how you lot are going to vote.

DB

First Grade
I'm not going to deny it, I did target BM Night One. I didn't see anyone mention he was Hanwood Port, I just read it as him being port. Since I am Australian Aligned, I thought there could be a case of Red and White wine, vs Ports/Champagne?

Night one I found out, through my action he is Hanwood, which is Australian.

Misanthrope

Staff member
If you're a poisoner, throwing poison around at random seems an odd move to make if you're town.

That said, I'd like people to remember that BM has not been cleared as town and should not be allowed to go under the radar. If anything, him surviving the first kill attempt screams protected don or hard to kill indie.

SeeJay

Juniors
If you're a poisoner, throwing poison around at random seems an odd move to make if you're town.

That said, I'd like people to remember that BM has not been cleared as town and should not be allowed to go under the radar. If anything, him surviving the first kill attempt screams protected don or hard to kill indie.

Db being an italian wine with poison seems to be more likely an indie. Bm is poisoned and going to die soon anyways.

DB

First Grade
Night one has nothing about it being Italian.

Mis, it wasn't random. BM was a port. Not knowing he was Hanwood at the time, I threw poison at him. I thought Port was bad.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I know nothing of wine, other than I got horribly drunk on red on my afterall and was sick on a girl at the afterparty, in her house, while she was wearing her dress :crazy:
Even the smell makes my stomach turn

SeeJay

Juniors
Night one has nothing about it being Italian.

Mis, it wasn't random. BM was a port. Not knowing he was Hanwood at the time, I threw poison at him. I thought Port was bad.

Im not talking about night one.