What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Words Ro Best Describe Todays Performance at Around the 50mimute Mark.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Men against boys... And it's so much more obvious against the better sides with big packs. Broncos, Rabbits now Roosters.

Will be a similar story against the Dogs and Manly.

We're 2 forwards short.... Hope Doust has worked it out.

Spot on. Forwards make no impact

Dorsai

Juniors
If there is anyone else on the market that is a better option please feel free to suggest them. Marshall, who I am not a fan of at all, at least would be of some efect with Widdop at 5/8. Witt is not making any impact. Williams unfortunately is not much better. Why spend so much on a quality 5/8 and not have another player to complement him in the halves.

Dragon Blood

Juniors
If there is anyone else on the market that is a better option please feel free to suggest them. Marshall, who I am not a fan of at all, at least would be of some efect with Widdop at 5/8. Witt is not making any impact. Williams unfortunately is not much better. Why spend so much on a quality 5/8 and not have another player to complement him in the halves.

Widdop and Soward would have been awsome....thanks Mr Price

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
to be honest mate, I reckon the players lost this today. Has nothing to do with the coach. Stupid errors, and not playing to whistle. The game should have been much closer.

All players from all teams will at times do stupid things and not play the whistle etc.....the Roosters were guilty of errors as well, and bombed a few tries....yes we are short a few props but seriously the buck has to stop with the Coach....imo we had no game plan and our set plays and structure were very school boyish ....and seriously when was the last time we played for 80 mins

Dezziedc

Juniors
All players from all teams will at times do stupid things and not play the whistle etc.....the Roosters were guilty of errors as well, and bombed a few tries....yes we are short a few props but seriously the buck has to stop with the Coach....imo we had no game plan and our set plays and structure were very school boyish ....and seriously when was the last time we played for 80 mins

I disagree. I think the biggest issue is the play the ball. I reckon today we have 1/2 the fast play the balls that roosters did. We just aren't slowing it down effectively. And even if we are, we are either getting penalised or still have 1 or 2 players in the tackle still getting up or getting back on side. We have issues there.

possm

Coach
The buck stops with the coach. No more excuses. This has been going on for far too long now and as I said in mid 2012, Price is not up to it. He should be replaced immediately. In fact he should show some integrity and resign. Surely he knows he is not up to it.

Dragon Blood

Juniors
the buck stops with the coach. No more excuses. This has been going on for far too long now and as i said in mid 2012, price is not up to it. He should be replaced immediately. In fact he should show some integrity and resign. Surely he knows he is not up to it.

inside_pass

Bench
Our coach is a f@#kin muppet who has no idea how to get consistency out of his players!We only jag wins when our star players shine,its not from good coaching!
2012,2013 and now 2014 are all wasted seasons.
Price should be demoted to Sg ball but that might be to much for him.

Father Ted

First Grade
My problem is our front office .Home game away against South's. Home game away against the Roosters and next week a home game away against the Dogs Stupid really short sighted and Stupid..

Minh

First Grade
Widdop and Soward would have been awsome....thanks Mr Price

This..............I've lamented for a long time how strong we would have been with that halves combo, should have got rid of Price well before we had got rid of Soward. Soward only needed a coach that believed in him. Long before we signed Widdop I was thinking imagine that young gun Widdop paired up with Soward, my thoughts around the 2011 season.

getsmarty

Immortal
The buck stops with the coach. No more excuses. This has been going on for far too long now and as I said in mid 2012, Price is not up to it. He should be replaced immediately. In fact he should show some integrity and resign. Surely he knows he is not up to it.

x's 3 ....Our Ruck defense has been rubbish all year. PRICE IS NOT UP TO 1st Grade standard. At least the good news is that Doust didn't announce an extension today. Hopefully we are looking for someone decent for next year.

P.S How quickly have we gone back to the Pre Bennett Days...Price obviously learnt nothing about defense from Bennett. The other issue is our poor ball security....Bennett had this sorted. WHAT DOES PRICE DO AT TRAINING????

Minh

First Grade
No point in improved attack when you are letting in 30 plus points on a regular basis against the better teams.

dragonreddy

Juniors

I agree Possum but he will have to be pushed as this would be the best paying job he has ever had or is likely to have.

FlameThrower

Bench
My problem is our front office .Home game away against South's. Home game away against the Roosters and next week a home game away against the Dogs Stupid really short sighted and Stupid..
IMO management appear to be slow off the mark, lack innovation. Same applies to our coaching and associated framework, all we did was reshuffle existing heads from Cutters and Dragons. There is life outside of the Dragons " family"! We need to look outside our old boys club in key areas.