What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Cup gear in Rebel Sports Stores

LESStar58

Referee
LeagueZone at Liverpool Westfields has the England and Scotland world cup jerseys in stock, they're $170 though.

Rugby Fever in Melbourne have their jerseys for $170 as well. Fortunately Storm members get discounts but Rebel is still cheaper even with a discount.

roughyedspud

Coach
just had a look on uk ebay, theres a few england jerseys for about £50/$100 ,even with postage to australia you'll still get it $60 cheaper than in australia...robbing basturds..

***MH***

Bench
just had a look on uk ebay, theres a few england jerseys for about £50/$100 ,even with postage to australia you'll still get it $60 cheaper than in australia...robbing basturds..
We've had to up the charges on the jerseys to make up the loss from the last World Cup in the UK....

JasonE

Bench
The Samoan jersey is now available and it looks sensational, will post more details when i can.

t1tan

Juniors
The Samoan jersey is now available and it looks sensational, will post more details when i can.
Is this not the jersey?

ShapeOfThingsToCome.jpg

DINGb@T

Juniors
Love the way they've taken the traditional League chevrons and given it their own spin. Brilliant :D

Billythekid

First Grade
I don't remember what shop i was in but i was clothes shopping with my GF today and saw a whole lot of WC gear. There were some nice Australian WC shirts on special for $14, i think i might pick one up.

100%green

Juniors
I work at Jerseys for Work and Play in Canberra. We have a range of jerseys and supporters merchandise in store and on the website.

Jerseys.com.au

We can also do numbers and names on the jerseys.

We are waiting on England, Scotland, Ireland, Samoa and PNG all due in soon.

France will not be released in Australia. I'm actually trying to get myself one but have no idea where to get one.

JasonE

Bench
My favourite merchandise so far is the French beany and the Fijian jersey, the Aussie jersey looks sensational too.

JK

I'm wearing this now. Top design and only $60.

Unfortunately the only international jersey I had was Wales RL (should have gotten direct qualification with the SL team coming there!) si I have to purchase another.

French if I can, Ireland otherwise.
1590001690007000.jpg

ali

Bench
Just ordered a polo, tee shirt, beanie and key ring!

Will proudly be wearing them around London when they arrive.

Poul

Juniors
I don't know if it has already been mentioned, but as I was passing by Mick Simmons store in the city (Sydney) tonight, I noticed they had a sign at the front of the shop saying that 2 Free Tickets to the Rugby League World Cup Opening Ceremony and match between the Kangaroos and the Kiwis would be available with every purchase of Rugby League World Cup gear over the value of $120. Sounds like a good deal. I already have my tickets, but am still most likely to buy in excess of $120 worth of gear. I also checked out my local Rebel store, and they do not have this same promotion. So, if you haven't purchased Opening Ceremony/match tickets yet, and still want to get merchandise, Mick Simmons may be the place to go ( ... and NO, I DON'T work there)

with every purchase of Rugby League World Cup gear over the value of $120.
A Fiji fridge magnet or half a Scotland beanie will be enough to qualify you then.

On a related matter, this media release just came through from the ARL:

Rugby League World Cup director Colin Love is pleased to announce that merchandise sales for the tournament have reached the $2million mark. The figure sat at $0 yesterday but a mental patient from Sydney broke free and bought a flag and a couple of t-shirts from Peter Wynn's Score today which means the 2008 tournament is already the most lucrative in rugby league history. "With a bit of luck one of those sheilas who is addicted to buying stuff will stumble into Rebel and get a beach towel or a bottle opener tomorrow and we'll crack the $3million mark," Mr Love said. Federal treasurer Wayne Swan also praied the Rugby League World Cup and the honest and reasonable retailers who sell its merchandise today. "At this rate economic growth will hit 5% again by Friday, so long as someone buys an RLWC key ring or one of those balls with all the logos on," Mr Swan said. "This tournament may single handedly pull this country out of recession."