What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst hands

Sam is the worst of the Burgess boys by far. The other two cop a bad wrap because we have three of them all on the same team dropping the ball but Sam is good for two dropped balls a game.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Sam is the worst of the Burgess boys by far. The other two cop a bad wrap because we have three of them all on the same team dropping the ball but Sam is good for two dropped balls a game.

not always.. sometimes he catches them..

sam-burgess-squirrel-grip-souths-628.JPG

mxlegend99

Referee
Nrl.com has:

1. Jack Wighton - 32 errors (1.9 per game)
2. Marika Koroibete - 25 errors (1.6 per game)
3. Anthony Milford - 24 errors (1.3 per game)
4. Sam Burgess - 23 errors (1.4 per game)
5. Lattrell Mitchell - 23 errors (1.3 per game)
6. Shaun Kenny Dowall - 23 errors (1.6 per game)

Edit
Looked up Will Smith. He has 7 errors for 1.8 per game. Joe Burgess the exact same.

Waqa Blake cops a hammering for errors but has 11 errors for 0.8 per game.

Last edited:

thorson1987

Coach
Nrl.com has:

1. Jack Wighton - 32 errors (1.9 per game)
2. Marika Koroibete - 25 errors (1.6 per game)
3. Anthony Milford - 24 errors (1.3 per game)
4. Sam Burgess - 23 errors (1.4 per game)

Edit
Looked up Will Smith. He has 7 errors for 1.8 per game. Joe Burgess the exact same.

Waqa Blake cops a hammering for errors but has 11 errors for 0.8 per game.

Most of Wightons, koros, mitchell and SKDs would be down to contesting kicks though (although koro has dropped some sitters) whereas burgess drops the ball cold taking hit ups.

As a Cows fan I cringe when Kane Linnett is receiving a pass .
Hard runner ..good defender ...has his hands sewn on backwards .

McLovin

Staff member
Following on from the Sam trend... i'll nominate Sam Tagataese. Coming good now but dropped everything for a long time this season. A real rocks and diamonds player.

Lambretta

First Grade
Nrl.com has:

1.8 per game. Joe Burgess the exact same.

Oh yeah Roosters - Roosters - Roosters
If anyone is wondering why the Roosters are at the bottom of the table - all you need to is add these three to a backline and the opposition gets possession at our end of the field 6 times a game

I bet Toops isn't far behind either

Maccas4177

Juniors
Pomeroy
Richardson
Matt Prior
Matt Prior is a bit harsh. He dropped a few the other week but I'd put that down to his dislocated finger more than his inability to hold the ball.
Pommeroy wins this for sure with Sam taga a close second more for when he drops it - usually the first hit up after points or a penalty.

Oh yeah Roosters - Roosters - Roosters
If anyone is wondering why the Roosters are at the bottom of the table - all you need to is add these three to a backline and the opposition gets possession at our end of the field 6 times a game

I bet Toops isn't far behind either

Tupou has made 18 so far this year (1.2 per game).
Jake Friend has made 17 (0.9 per game).
Aidan Guerra 15 0.9 per game).
Blake Ferguson 11 (0.7 per game).
SST 9 (0.6 per game).
Kane Evans 8 (0.5 per game).
Mitchell Aubusson 6 (0.3 per game).
Mitchell Pearce 6 (0.9 per game).
Ryan Matterson 6 (0.7 per game).
Isaac Liu 6 (0.4 per game).
Dylan Napa 5 (0.3 per game).
Dale Copley 5 (0.6 per game).

T.S Quint

Coach
Would think Pomeroy is way up there.

As a Parra fan I never thought I'd see someone drop the ball as much as Taulima Tautai used to....but then along came Peni Terepo. He's learned to hold the ball a lot better this year, but in previous seasons the guy could deadset not catch a pass at all.

Then there's Vai Toutai. He will steamroll over 4 blokes to score a try, but if the line is wide open for him to score you can bet he's dropping that pass.