What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst NSW Team in Origin History

It's actually quite strong, but there has been players overlooked that possibly already put NSW on the back foot.
I find it ironic that stickhead went on that whole five eight spiel with regard to Hayne, yet, Soward plays very well with Boyd, who plays more like a five-eight.
Evidently even with that, Queensland still finds it capable to put a fullback on the wing.

Yeah, good point.

Article is way off the mark.

This doosh has been in QLD too long and it's fried his brain.

As mentioned, Quinn, Turner, El Masri and Spoofman, enough said.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Let's face it. Every NSW team has been shit.......

Full of precious pea hearted merkins .......the lot of them

Trying to say this years side is any worse than the year before that
is like trying to say

what would you rather die of........aids or cancer?

GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS !!!!

273544-maroons-five.jpg

Couldn't set yourself up better for a fall if you tried.
Remember that smug arrogance you inbreds used to say NSW had when Origin time came around? Well its well and truly on the other foot now.
Qld have a great team, but no team is unbeatable and you idiots keep talking it up and up.

Western Saint

First Grade
The way some of the qlders go on you'd think they were the ones out there doing the winning, Newsflash: Being born in the winning teams state doesn't make you a sick c%^t!

get amongst it

Juniors
The way some of the qlders go on you'd think they were the ones out there doing the winning, Newsflash: Being born in the winning teams state doesn't make you a sick c%^t!

yeah more like sickening!

mxlegend99

Referee
It's actually quite strong, but there has been players overlooked that possibly already put NSW on the back foot.
I find it ironic that stickhead went on that whole five eight spiel with regard to Hayne, yet, Soward plays very well with Boyd, who plays more like a five-eight.
Evidently even with that, Queensland still finds it capable to put a fullback on the wing.
Yep. Darius Boyd is a fullback that plays a 5/8 style role for his club. But QLD have no issue with playing him on the wing because he's more then talented enough to do the job, and has proven on many occassions that he can do the job.

Very similar to Jarryd Hayne. He has proven for NSW that he can play fullback or wing and do a great job. Instead he's left out for Brett Morris who is yet to play a decent game, and Josh Dugan who has been nursing injuries all year and missed several games.

I don't think the quality of this team is the worst we've ever had. It's still a decent team with only King standing out as absolutely horrible. But the quality of several of the players picked compared to what was left out probably gives credit to it being the worst team we've ever picked.

SDM

First Grade
Let's face it. Every NSW team has been shit.......

Full of precious pea hearted merkins .......the lot of them

Trying to say this years side is any worse than the year before that
is like trying to say

what would you rather die of........aids or cancer?

GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS !!!!

273544-maroons-five.jpg

Good to see Langer and Gilly celebrating something they could never achieve as players.

Knightmare

Coach

Shhhhh, go easy on them. Origin is the one chance they get all year to be relevant. They can win Origin and feel 10 feet tall, but even when you're 10 feet tall it doesn't get rid of that chip on the shoulder.

Mong

Post Whore
Such bitterness.. It's kind of amusing.. Actually it's very amusing.

Particularly if you are pretending you wouldn't be carrying on a little in the same position.

It's origin time, carrying on is the way it is meant to be, don't be so precious about it.

Knightmare

Coach
If/ when NSW have won 5 series in a row, I won't be approaching the corresponding series talking like it's a formality that we've won it. I'd be confident (depending on the team line-ups) but certainly not implying that the Maroons might as well not turn up.

Big Pete

Referee
It's just banter.

I've yet to see a Qlder say Origin is dead after they've won one series.

Can't say the same about NSW.

Hutty1986

Immortal
It's just banter.

I've yet to see a Qlder say Origin is dead after they've won one series.

Can't say the same about NSW.

Banter? Have you read some of the inane, arrogant dribble some of your fellow toads fans have been saying?? Qld have won 6 of the past 10 series yet they're invincible and will win 15 straight series, apparently

Latest posts