What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Armageddon Thread **May Include Spoilers**

Misanthrope

Staff member
Haven't heard a great deal about this PPV, but this month's Austar/Foxtel TV Guide shows a poster with Lashley's face on it. Given that Batista won at Survivor Series and that the two are of a similar style, it wouldn't be a bad World Title match to end the year.

There's also unfinished business in the Kennedy/Undertaker feud. Maybe a Kennedy & MVP vs. Brothers of Destruction Hell in a Cell?

Sanchez

Coach
Lashley will be ecw champ by then.
good idea for that hell in a cell
probably a rematch for the us title
wang yang helms cw title
London kendrick v regal and??? since taylor is injured

Misanthrope

Staff member
f**k, I hope they don't make Lashley ECW champion. He's got no charisma and just doesn't seem ready for it yet. Since Show's retiring and RVD/Sabu aren't options, why not Test? He's got the right look, he's main evented before (albeit a long time ago), and he's a big, bad ass heel.

The Punk mark in me would like to see him as champion, but I'm afraid if they rush it it'd suck worse than Cena's early run.

ha ha your right about lashley but im afraid thats what there going to do or otherwise you have to question what was the point in taking him over there.

PARANoIR

Bench
CWBush said:
f**k, I hope they don't make Lashley ECW champion. He's got no charisma and just doesn't seem ready for it yet. Since Show's retiring and RVD/Sabu aren't options, why not Test? He's got the right look, he's main evented before (albeit a long time ago), and he's a big, bad ass heel.

The Punk mark in me would like to see him as champion, but I'm afraid if they rush it it'd suck worse than Cena's early run.

I agree. I dont want to see the title on Lashley. I'd be happy enough with Test, I reckon Vince might have changed his mind with RVD, he may get it, and after Punks reaction at Survivor Series, I wouldn't be so shocked to see him get it now.

Anyway, it'll be Kennedy v Taker HIAC or Taker & Kane v Kennedy & MVP HIAC or Taker v MVP v Kennedy HIAC imo. We'll definitely see a HIAC :p

PARANoIR

Bench
I mean I wanna see HHH v Taker HIAC. I dont wanna see any other matches to go with them, I just want to see them go at it in HIAC.

HA ha triple h vs taker interesting but wont happen.

If there is a hell in a cell match at armagedon it will be taker vs kennedy though i pray its not.

thuganomics

Coach
I hope we don't see another HIAC match for a while, maybe till 08.

Batista will take on King Booker and Benoit will also take on Chavo again. Helms needs a new feud now, and im struggling to think on who it could be...

Misanthrope

Staff member
Is Undertaker due for one of his annual breaks? Maybe a casket match which he can lose and then come back from?

Sanchez

Coach
Mike Johnson is reporting that The Undertaker will take on Ken Kennedy in a Last Ride match and MVP will take on Kane in an Inferno match at this year’s WWE SmackDown Armageddon pay-per-view.
http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/2705

*edit* those matches confirmed along with Batista and Partner of his choosing(likely to be john cena) v Finlay and King Booker

PARANoIR

Bench
I hope that Booker & Finlay v Bats & Cena is for Smackdown next week and not armageddon, if it is for Armageddon, thatll be two years in a row with no title match at the ppv.

110kgpantherpower said:
HA ha triple h vs taker interesting but wont happen.

I'm dying to know why it won't happen? And don't use the excuse that Trips and Taker hate eachother.