What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Armageddon Thread **May Include Spoilers**

Game_Breaker

Coach
Big Pete said:
I'm surprised by the ladder match! Sounds bloody nuts! I'm sorta upset that I didn't wake up earlier and order the PPV. But aw well.

WWE stuffed up with not advertising that match before hand...big blunder as I'd reckon it would've drawn a lot more money.

Yeah, im guessing it was a last minute thing since the match wasnt organised that well. But was still crazy and really fun to watch

The Taker/Keneddy last ride match was another great match. These 2 matches stole the show.

Benoit/Chavo put on solid match and Helms/Wang Yang had a good match too

The ME ended a great PPV in a bad way, but overall it was great PPV. One of the best of the year. Id rate it 7-7.5 /10

Big Pete

Referee
Great to here.

I'm a bit angry that I didn't wake up to order the PPV. I'll have to track down the matches somehow. Can anyone give me a good site to do this?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Wow, Undertaker goes over when it would have made far better business sense for Kennedy to be the winner. Typical.

Anyone know what the longest match was?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Does he need surgery or something? I don't see the sanity in removing arguably the hottest young heel in the business from the air in favour of keeping one of the most stale talents in the WWE at present on screen.

Misanthrope

Staff member
why did london and kendrick win that awesome ladder match

To get them over, maybe? And realistically, unless the WWE has long term plans to reunite MNM and/or The Hardyz - anyone else winning it would have been pointless. Jeff and Nitro are both over as singles workers, and the teaming of Taylor & Regal aren't really offering the entertainment value of London/Kendrick.

CWBush said:
Does he need surgery or something? I don't see the sanity in removing arguably the hottest young heel in the business from the air in favour of keeping one of the most stale talents in the WWE at present on screen.

You know just as well as i bushy that in recent times me and you havent seemed to agree on much at all but well its the xmas period so here is my gift to you.

I agree with you!!!!!!!!!!

How good a gift is that hahaha:D

That im aware of there is nothing at all wrong with kennedy, in fact i think it may be the other way around that undertaker needs a rest.

So my only conclusion is this...

Taker needs a break but they want the rivalry to continue on some how.So kennedy losses and dissapears taker has his rest, kennedy comes back and wants a rematch with taker at say the rumble, they get it on the rivalry is back on track for a big end at wrestlemania.

Thats all i got if thats not it then the wwe have screwed up big time.

Either way the wwe have screwed up there is no doubt that kennedy and mvp are probably the 2 hottest talents going around right now you either loathe them or love them.

Personally i think they can both cut good promo's and well mvp may not have the ring prowess of others but they can both hold a match.

As for the rest of a ppv dissapointed the crowd were chanting boring during the cruiserweight match it was a good match up pity wang yang lost but it was expected.

Without a doubt the best match ups were the tag team and the last ride.

I think they scheduled it all wrong batista cena never should have been the main event.

Good to see the hardy's again, my sympathies to mnm pity they just team up and now mercury is out.

overall a solid ppv bad scheduling and well the results were all wrong but overall still a good show.

Latest posts