What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE No Way Out Thread **SPOILERS**

PARANoIR

Bench
I just saw the No Way Out add on TV, and it seems as though they're teasing a HIAC, with several people featured.

Has anyone heard any murmours of this?

Also use this thread for general NWO discussion.

Confirmed Matches

Batista & Undertaker v John Cena & Shawn Michaels :(

Booker v Kane

Finley v Boogeyman

Londrick v MNM v The Hardyz v Regal & Taylor

PARANoIR

Bench
Yeah, I just read the SD spoiler...wholy f**k. that's piss poor. that ad is a load of crap.

f**k you Vince, we got the same match for SNME last year and we didnt have to pay for that.

PARANoIR

Bench
Last year was awesome I thought, with Taker v Angle. Even the year before was good with Show v JBL in the Cage.

I can't believe they're having Taker and Tista v HBK and Cena, only 2 months after Cena teamed up with Batista at Armageddon. They're expecting me to buy into this. They're expecting me to be excited about 2 faces v 2 other faces, no thanks vince.

PARANoIR

Bench
Last year had Rey v Orton as well, that was a pretty good match too. And there was Kurt v Cena in 2005, which was an awesome match in its own right too.

But other than that, you're right, it's generally a garbage PPV.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Who the f**k wants to see a tag team main event in which one team has a talentless brawler and a brawler at the end of his career?

Ha ha ha what more did you expect everything is being set in stone to be built for for wrestlemania we all know now that taker appeared on ecw that he will stick with smackdown that his appearence on raw was just to build some hype.

So we are going to see the main event for mania team up against the main raw match at mania in hbk and cena.

Probably find booker vs kain at nwo as well as kennedy vs ?????.

The tag titles will be on the line as well im not positive but i think it may be either regal and taylor or a fatal 4 way with mnm and another tag.

Misanthrope

Staff member
So we are going to see the main event for mania team up against the main raw match at mania in hbk and cena.

Since when was HBK/Cena set in stone? Last I read, they were considering a three or four way match involving Rated RKO.

CWBush said:
Since when was HBK/Cena set in stone? Last I read, they were considering a three or four way match involving Rated RKO.

I didnt mean cena vs hbk was set in stone simply there were building up for it which i agree should and probably will be with either member of rko if not both.

They have set the wheels in motion as i really cant see hbk vs booker or hbk with trump vs booker with vince.

Can they really force that in less then 2 months.

If so it wouldnt be well worked.

So you would assume now that as i said they have the wheels in motion we will see hbk vs cena possibly vs orton.

Which should mean we will have a new champ.

Misanthrope

Staff member
They have set the wheels in motion as i really cant see hbk vs booker or hbk with trump vs booker with vince.

Can they really force that in less then 2 months

Of course they could. They managed to start a Kane/Booker feud in about two minutes of Royal Rumble action :lol:

Sanchez

Coach
by no means is cena and hbk set in stone
it would just be stupid having edge or orton teaming with cena

Sanchez

Coach
The updated WWE No Way Out PPV from Los Angeles, CA on 2/18 looks like this:

- John Cena and Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker and Batista

- Tag Titles: Deuce & Domino vs. Paul London and Brian Kendrick

- King Booker vs. Kane

- Finlay vs. The Boogeyman (why???????)

griffo346

First Grade
This is sounding like a very poor PPV

The updated WWE No Way Out PPV from Los Angeles, CA on 2/18 looks like this:

- John Cena and Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker and Batista

- Tag Titles: Deuce & Domino vs. Paul London and Brian Kendrick

- King Booker vs. Kane

- Finlay vs. The Boogeyman (why???????)

Seriously to use 2 raw superstars smackdown must be strugling

PARANoIR

Bench
Finlay v the Boogeyman will be alright I think. Boogeyman will obviously win, but it's clearly a ploy to make him look good by having him wrestle Finlay.

Deuce and Domino (although i havent seen them on sd yet) against Londrick should be good too, i just hope they don't give the new guys the titles already. They're a talented duo though, from what ive seen of them.