What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE No Way Out Thread **SPOILERS**

Sanchez

Coach
http://www.24wrestling.com/index.php?id=news/7669
The card is now the following:

- World Heavyweight Champion Batista & The Undertaker vs. WWE Champion John Cena & Shawn Michaels.

ECW Championship Match
- Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Mr. Kennedy

WWE Tag Team Championship Match
- Paul London & Brian Kendrick (c's) vs. Deuce & Domino

Cruiserweight Open Match
- Gregory Helms (c), Daivari, Chavo Guerrero, Shannon Moore, Funaki, Jimmy Yang, Scotty 2 Hotty and Jamie Noble

- Kane vs. King Booker

- Diva Talent Invitational

- The Boogeyman & Little Boogeyman vs. Finlay & Little Bastard

- Chris Benoit & The Hardys vs. MNM & MVP

Sanchez

Coach
After a two week stay on RAW, Scotty 2 Hotty has been moved back to the SmackDown roster. Scotty's profile is now in the SmackDown section on WWE.com. Scotty 2 Hotty appeared at Tuesday night's SmackDown tapings. He will be competing in the Cruiserweight Open at No Way Out this Sunday.

Shannon Moore also appeared on SmackDown this past week. He'll be participating in the Cruiserweight Open at No Way Out this Sunday as well. For the time being, he's still a member of ECW. His profile is still on the ECW page.
http://www.24wrestling.com/index.php?id=news/7664

Hurriflatch

Referee
Maybe Vince just changed his mind again

Saw the backlash from taking the ladder match off the card and figured he better get the Hardys & MNM back on the card so he came up with this.

I've given up trying to figure out Vince's logic

Misanthrope

Staff member
I was actually really happy with it. Given how hyped I was for Rumble and how disappointed I ended up being, I went into this with low expectations and was pleasantly surprised. Nothing earth shatteringly good, but enjoyable enough.

Hardys/Benoit vs. MNM/MVP stunk of being a late inclusion. I would have thought MVP/Benoit would have been the finish, since it would give them a ready made Smackdown US Title feud.

The Finlay/Boogeyman match was a good laugh. Nothing technically stunning, but enjoyable.

Every backstage promo save for Kennedy's was awful. Special mention to Batista and Vickie Guerrero for sucking the joint up.

Cruiserweight Invitational, which I originally bought the PPV for, was meh. Chavo's 'surprise' appearance was a poorly kept secret, but him having the gold is more respectable than Wang Yang.

The ECW Title match sh*t me to tears. It reeked of the same booking that saw Batista go over Kennedy twice. What the hell kind of finish is that? Two dusty ECW Title finishes on PPV in a row, and it made Kennedy look stupid and got Lashley boos. What was the plan there?

Tag title match was decent. I thought for sure D&D would end up going over, so was pleased to see Londrick retain.

Diva inviational was funny. Jillian was a star, in my eyes. Better than a random bikini contest, anyway.

Main event was pretty damn good. Thank f**k for the Batista heel turn. He needed it, and it stops us from having two vanilla face vs. face main events at Mania.

Big Pete

Referee
Haha seems like you must of had really low expectations CWBush considering apart from the main event you thought the show was pretty meh.

I found it to be pretty bland, glad they gave us a Titsta heel turn though.

Sanchez

Coach
CWBush said:
Diva inviational was funny. Jillian was a star, in my eyes. Better than a random bikini contest, anyway.

that was a big waste of time

stick to bikini contests

Eelectrica

Referee
Not bad, I largely skipped over the talent contest.
Liked the Batista heel turn. Hopefully he won't be as boring anymore.

Agreed on the ECW title match, why another cop out ending? They have them go 20 minutes or so and don't deliver a decent finish? Bloody annoying.