What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Royal Rumble Thread *May Include Spoilers*

Like I said I appreciate you have different views, so we'll have to agree to disagree.

Rey and the world championship belt just doesnt and wont gel with me.

thuganomics

Coach
It will eventually go back to SD!, not enough Cruiserweights on RAW. Really enjoyed that Cruiserweight match actually, just don't know what they can do with Kid Kash.

GreenGuy

According to top-rope.com:
WWE.com's "Instant Access" now features short interviews with JBL, Kid Kash and several other stars following the Royal Rumble last night. The big thing to note is that RAW's Gregory Helms, who won the WWE Cruiserweight Championship last night, will be moving to the SmackDown! brand after winning their title.

thuganomics

Coach
Rajah.com said:
Rey Mysterio set a Royal Rumble record last night after staying in the match for 1:02:15 which surpasses Chris Benoit’s record in 2004 of 1:01:34.

Hopefully he holds that record for a long time to come. Don't want to see it being changed every 2 years or so.