What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Bulldog Force

Referee
Wrong.

Nobody is hotter than Paige.

Ok well I understand you're objection to this. Goths don't really do it for me - I'll say it now, Paige is hot, but Layla in her prime...

okay-sign.jpg

afinalsin666

First Grade
lol this thread
Wants MITB cash in on non title match
Hates idea of adding a woman to a stable

Way to go guys

More that we already know who Sister Abigail was, or more accurate, who she was to Wyatt. She was some sort of religious personage and raised him out in the boonies and filled his head with the shit he goes on with. Pretty sure he mentioned she's dead, but don't hold me to it.

The lameness comes in with either a) It is another zombie gimmick, which is extremely hard to pull off in this day and age, b) Sister Abigail is old as f**k, considering she raised Bray. This makes me think of Shelton's momma, or c) It is lame because it is a retcon, and retcons are always annoying.

Speaking of adding to the Wyatt family, i want them to get a hold of Adam Rose and flip him back to his old gimmick. They probably don't have enough time to get it done before SS, but i reckon it could be cool if handled correctly.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Speaking of adding to the Wyatt family, i want them to get a hold of Adam Rose and flip him back to his old gimmick. They probably don't have enough time to get it done before SS, but i reckon it could be cool if handled correctly.

If we're talking about adding to the Wyatt family, then my friends, all you need to do, is BO-LIEVE!

7299f06ec097283bffe940542ddb2578_crop_north.jpg

Bulldog Force

Referee
On what planet is Paige goth

Sorry not a goth, a gypsy. But heck you look at her, really light skin, dark around the eyes, silky dark hair, always wearing black... she's practically a goth wrestler.

Attachments

• Paige.jpg
    Paige.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 7
More that we already know who Sister Abigail was, or more accurate, who she was to Wyatt. She was some sort of religious personage and raised him out in the boonies and filled his head with the shit he goes on with. Pretty sure he mentioned she's dead, but don't hold me to it

"It was me Austin!!! It was me allllll along Austin!!!"

Hoggmaster

Juniors
I kinda like the thought of the Wyatt's expanding and being the reason Lesner-Taker doesn't get a clean result.

Imagine how cool it would be Wyatt comes out on the ramp causing confusion, then 5/6 guys come through the crowd with Sheep masks on and beat the bejesus out of Lesner and Taker. Then Wyatt comes in with both lying motionless and sister abigails them both on to steel chairs.

The image of the Wyatts standing tall over Lesner and Taker (2 of the most dominant superstars ever) would create a new dominant group which could help ratings, use under-utilised wrestlers, keeps Lesner and Taker looking strong as they were out numbered, writes both part time supestars out of storylines for a while, whilst creating a possible feud between either for Wyatt at a later date.

Hell you could even have Reigns run out to look strong by taking out 3 or 4 members before he finally succumbs to the numbers, and looks like a hero.

Months of story lines, getting over a new group and help building the credentials of the new superface, all in one piece of booking.

Last edited:
More that we already know who Sister Abigail was, or more accurate, who she was to Wyatt. She was some sort of religious personage and raised him out in the boonies and filled his head with the shit he goes on with. Pretty sure he mentioned she's dead, but don't hold me to it.

The lameness comes in with either a) It is another zombie gimmick, which is extremely hard to pull off in this day and age, b) Sister Abigail is old as f**k, considering she raised Bray. This makes me think of Shelton's momma, or c) It is lame because it is a retcon, and retcons are always annoying.

I still believe it works better having her as an off screen persona, as it adds to the "is she real, or is this bloke just a lunatic" questions to the crowd. Add someone and it tanks, then that will be all she wrote for Bray in the WWE.

Seeing Adam Rose return to Leo Kruger could very well work, but a sort of slow descent would work better than a quick joining of the Wyatt Family. And speaking of the Wyatt Family, where is Erick Rowan?

mackdadday

Juniors
Rowan's injured and will be for a while. I think if they were going to expand the Wyatts then they need to do it properly. Build up maybe a Zachary Ryder's relationship with Cena for two months then turn him. That's why the NWO worked so well. Buff turned on his tag partner. Scott Steiner turned on his own brother. WWE doesn't really have any big bonds except Reigns and Ambrose. If they did it right, it could lead to a shield reunion for the greater good as well. A stand off between Wyatt with his generals and the shield. Ahhh I miss WCW!

Ah yes and Layla over Paige any day of the week

Sanchez

Coach
I kinda like the thought of the Wyatt's expanding and being the reason Lesner-Taker doesn't get a clean result.

Imagine how cool it would be Wyatt comes out on the ramp causing confusion, then 5/6 guys come through the crowd with Sheep masks on and beat the bejesus out of Lesner and Taker. Then Wyatt comes in with both lying motionless and sister abigails them both on to steel chairs.

The image of the Wyatts standing tall over Lesner and Taker (2 of the most dominant superstars ever) would create a new dominant group which could help ratings, use under-utilised wrestlers, keeps Lesner and Taker looking strong as they were out numbered, writes both part time supestars out of storylines for a while, whilst creating a possible feud between either for Wyatt at a later date.

Hell you could even have Reigns run out to look strong by taking out 3 or 4 members before he finally succumbs to the numbers, and looks like a hero.

Months of story lines, getting over a new group and help building the credentials of the new superface, all in one piece of booking.

This is an idea i can get behind since it leads to the obvious Lesnar Taker rematch too

AusKnightRKO

First Grade

100% love this, would be fantastic... but wwe would never do it.... could also have Sting come out and clear house instead of Reigns if you wanted as well.

mackdadday

Juniors
Wouldnt mind a world title change on a RAW too. Give it back that idea that anything can happen on any given night. I remember Diesel winning the world title from bob backlund on a house show back in the day.