What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is HHH/Undertaker, where does that leave Sheamus for Mania? Another match with Morrison? Mark Henry? Daniel Bryan? MITB? hmmmm...

azzah72

Bench
Heel Cena is always better, he needs to turn because he's stale now, i don't hate him like others do, I find alot of his matches underated but has a "character" he is just off now.

Bring back the edgy heel cena for a while, have him rip on some kids and diss ppl like he dissed the rock and he'll be an edgy tweener again before you know it.

Even just give his gimmick a little tweak, make him a little more edgy, even if he stays face. Go back to his rapper gimmick (that's what made him big). I like how they've subtly toned down his superman abilities over the past year, if he goes back to rapper Cena, he'll be very popular again.

I think Sheamus will fight Morrison at mania, they never really finished off their fued, I'll post what I think the card for mania should look like tomorrow or the day after.

zombie jesus

Staff member
That bit about Lawler's mother was a bit much. I don't blame Cole or the creative guys, Lawler should have told them to get f**ked as soon as it was brought up, that's all on him.

griffo346

First Grade
if it will be streak v career u know who will win the match but it will be epic if it was like hbk v taker from last yr

CMUX

Apparently the WWE plans to make it a streak vs. career match.

Really? Where did you hear this?

I would be extremely surprised if that were the case. I don’t think HHH in ring career is over; he can still go and is one of the biggest draws they have. Of course they could always let HHH win but Undertaker’s streak should NEVER be broken. This should be number 19 and next year should make 20 where Taker will retire after beating Cena.

CMUX

Yes I am familiar with Dave Meltzer and the Observer. I would just be surprised to see it because obviously they won’t and I don’t see why Hunter’s career should be over.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Wrestling Observer - one of the most trusted wrestling sources.
You know what, this actually makes sense. Triple H is set to take over running the show after Vinnie Mac and he's 42 this year so not exactly a spring chicken. I can't see UT's streak ending though. I still think he has so much more to offer the WWE. A fued with The Corre, getting back at Kane etc. Also the WWE did fine this past year without Triple H, and his tactics seem to get stale. Perhaps it's time he stepped aside and retired. The new wave off WWE talent has come through now. Keep him on as General Manager of Raw or something though...

Bulldog Force

Referee
How good was raw? Austin returning and sticking it to MC was AWESOME :D Also having UT, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Rock and JBL all in one episode (albeit some via titan-tron) really rewound the clock :D All of them colliding live at Wrestle-mania will be spectacular :) This whole Cole thing was bound to blow up in his face big time as he's been taunting King for months now. Glad it happened last night.

A few other matches being suggested as being locks on PWInsider.com:

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus - US Title (no suprise there)

Corre vs Big Show + Kane + Kevin Nash in a handicap match, OR Big Show + Kane + 2 babyfaces

Rey Mysterio vs Cody Rhodes (no suprise either)

Kane getting a face turn?

Why not, he has been a heel for 6 months time to turn him face again.

I've heard it will be Slater/Gabriel/Jackson/Barrett vs Big Show/Kane/Kingston/Christian, will be a way to make a Jackson/Big Show showdown bearable pretty much (and give the rest of the Corre a mania payday), and will probably end with Jackson manhandling the Big Show.

Kane is in that Goldust catagory, where no matter what he'll get a cheer, because he's been around for donkeys and is a solid midcard worker. Throw a mask on him (it doesnt matter why, its wrestling FFS) and he'll push merchandise out the door galore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts