What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Pete

Referee
Definitely a great promo and I liked how the WWE have chosen The Rock as the ambassador for the old fans. Coming out and attacking Cole, Miz and Cena while saying what we're all thinking is great and it's going to be very interesting to see how it all plays out.

Then again, I get the feeling despite the impressive amount of hype, the pay-off is going to be well below par. Where as a Rock vs. Cena match would do massive business I get the feeling we're about to see a Cena/Miz match with Rock as Special Guest Ref., an underwhelming prospect if I've ever seen one.

Parra Pride

Coach
Definitely a great promo and I liked how the WWE have chosen The Rock as the ambassador for the old fans. Coming out and attacking Cole, Miz and Cena while saying what we're all thinking is great and it's going to be very interesting to see how it all plays out.

Then again, I get the feeling despite the impressive amount of hype, the pay-off is going to be well below par. Where as a Rock vs. Cena match would do massive business I get the feeling we're about to see a Cena/Miz match with Rock as Special Guest Ref., an underwhelming prospect if I've ever seen one.

Though it wont happen Miz Vs. Cena Vs. The Rock would be great.

Big Pete

Referee
It'd be a decent compromise, but I generally dislike triple threat matches and would prefer Cena/Rock.

Special K

Coach
Rock was awesome. It would be amazing if he really did return for good... I'm looking forward to him putting Cena on bitch when they duel on the mic.

Kinda sad that in 2011 the highlights of the WWE have been Nash showing up at the rumble, a teased sting debut which isn't sting and the rock. So much for that next generation...

Rock vs Cena would blow the roof off at Wrestlemania, if they go down that route you can also have Miz vs Morrison for the strap at mania.

Although if they go with Y2J vs The Rock at Mania, you've got yourself a classic. Two amazing entertainers who have great chemistry and a long rivalry from back in the day. That's the way I would go if they can get Jericho back.

jc155776

Coach
Ballistic.

Rock vs Cena.

Do it.

Cena does not need to be going for the title at Wrestlemania again at the moment.

Leave that to Miz vs Morrison.

RedVDave

First Grade
Personally I don't think the rock will wrestle I mean he has created a strong enough buzz already and his presence alone will increase PPV buyrates my prediction personally will be Miz vs Cena for the strap, with The Rock as the guest Ref.

I keep repeating the video just for the huge pop he gets. That is f**king huge! And a whole heap of superstars should of watched that promo! That's how you do a build for a PPV!

Big Pete

Referee
I'd rather not debate this with you again because I would rather sit here and watch dvds from the 90s.

And I like the Miz and Ziggler!

It's fine you enjoy your old wrestling tapes but to say what you did was way off the mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts