What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Pete

Referee
Mildly.

I don't think the PG rating is what makes the 'PG' era boring, it's the brand split that's basically in place because there isn't another national wrestling organisation producing enough quality talent.

Out of all the guys not in the WWE right now in America, I'd wager the WWE would only bring in 3-5 as main event guys.

zombie jesus

Staff member
I was thinking Stone Cold but this sounds better, makes sense with his Fast and the Furious movie coming up around the same time as Wrestlemania.

ByRd

First Grade
The wrestling world is losing it atm lol All the wrestling forums are going nuts!!!

ByRd

First Grade
He was being censored, so I'd say not.
Reading some wrestling forums of people who saw the segment, apparently he owns Cena, the Miz and Michael Cole and uses words such as b!tch, damn and a$$ haha

I can not wait to watch it!!!

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
he burns Cena in around 30 seconds, and seriously the reaction when his music hits was incredible, its amazing the reactions when the names of returning starts arnt leaked, and in 30 seconds goes back to having the best entrance music aswell

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
"and just as sure... as everyday John Cena walks out here looking like he just got shot out of Barny The Dinosaurs anus" :lol:

the great one is back...

Big Pete

Referee
Was not being censsored on the feed I was watching, which was live.

I was watching it live too, they didn't always catch it but whenever they saw it coming they would cut the mic. at certain times.

A fair bit still came through.

Now they need to get Jericho back and have some of their classic segments together. Those 2 had chemistry on the mic that I've never seen another duo have when going against each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts