What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yet another cam smith dog act

StormHi

Juniors
Never happened Op is a c**k eyed merkin!!

Btw was really impressed with the titans last night woulda loved to see what they coulda done with a full rotation!!

innsaneink

Referee
Never happened Op is a c**k eyed merkin!!

Btw was really impressed with the titans last night woulda loved to see what they coulda done with a full rotation!!

Yeh played the game and displayed awesome attitude....gutsy performance to be proud of

StormHi

Juniors
Yeh played the game and displayed awesome attitude....gutsy performance to be proud of

For sure I really hope the titans make the 8 they really do have a quality side this year just perhaps left their run a little late injuries have not helped :?

Canard

Immortal
Why do you need evidence?

Why do you need evidence? FMD that will do me.

f**k it suspend him for 6 weeks, who cares if he did it or not!

Michael Ennis is well know for being an arse clown, but that doesn't mean I reckon he deserves to have bullshit made up about him and calls for his suspension etc.

some11

Referee
Cam's Dog Act

Did anyone see Cam Smith's dog act on Luke Bailey on Friday night?

I didn't but he has a history so I'm sure its true. Deserves 4 weeks.

-Phil Rothfield

Evenflow

Bench
The Achilles is the most vulnerable part of the human body. That's why it's Called the achilles.

2nvxh6e.jpg

Geez there's some ungrateful merkins around here. The bloke plays his guts out and jags 117 supercoach points and you blokes still bag him. Lets get some perspective here fellas and look at the big picture and what's most important, it could very well mean the difference between you winning and losing your first week of head to head finals. Especially those who had him as their SC captain which i did so i'm twice as grateful to him now.

Surely

Post Whore
The Achilles is the most vulnerable part of the human body. That's why it's Called the achilles. To deliberately target it is a straight up dog act. it was deliberate as he looks at it and changes his footwork. You can tell whether something is deliberate by the change in footwork.

Only if you get an arrow in it

the stranglers

Juniors
You can see it in the replay at 9:22, Smith does a little skip and drops, knee first, onto his foot.

Ever seen an Achilles lock in the UFC?

Last edited:

Evenflow

Bench
Ever seen an Achilles lock in the UFC?

Is that what he did now, an achilles lock? If he never, then what the f**k does that example have to do with anything? You've already made yourself look like a total f**kwit and no amount of digging will change that, in fact it's just making even more obvious.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Wow, you really are a f**k wit.

I hope the Storm win the premiership and Cameron Smith gets the CC medal, all the butt hurt will be hilarious.

Cliffhanger

Coach
You're calling us dummies after you called the achilles tendon one of the most vulnerable spots on the human body? Really?

gUt

Coach
Queenslanders coming out to support someone just because he plays for them 3 games a year.

He's a grub this if true is just adds to a list of shit so long that its addition barely even registers. A cheat, a grub, a merkin. But we already knew all of that and probably didn't need another thread about it.

How you feel now baby?

gUt

Coach
why do you need evidence? He's well known for his dog acts. It almost goes without saying. You'd have to be woefully ignorant or not even watch the nrl to think otherwise.

omg woefulleh ighorunt

Latest posts