What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You are our bitches

THE CHAMP

First Grade
17 June 2011. Aisle 317, row 9, seat 35.

Looking forward to it. Afterall it's only a 500m - 1km walk from work. See you then.

Hahahahahaha Johnsy you really are a complete knob. No doubt about it.

Last edited:

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Can't even lay into them, they were that bad.

Has to be done. Jonnsy wouldn't have it any other way. After all, he invited this when he started the thread. Besides, it's not like we're going into the Dragons forum and starting a thread about them now being our bitches....

Mr Fourex

Bench
Hey hey St George Illawarra can't play.

Stgeorgecantplay.jpg

gUt

Coach
Man I wish we could play this Illawarra rabble every week. I make that 7 in a row against the merged scum pretenders. What a joke of a side.

Weipa Dragon

Juniors
If the dragons are bitches being female does that mean broncos and their fans go out with men? Men on men. Fair enough and each to
Their own. So they really are the horses off broke back mountain. By the way, I think the your bitches beat your sell out super league Wall Street style team every game between 2005 and 2009. Not bad for ''bitches'.

blaza88z

Coach
If the dragons are bitches being female does that mean broncos and their fans go out with men? Men on men. Fair enough and each to
Their own. So they really are the horses off broke back mountain. By the way, I think the your bitches beat your sell out super league Wall Street style team every game between 2005 and 2009. Not bad for ''bitches'.

so you're hanging everything you got on something that happened between a period of 5-9 years ago

:lol: