What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know you support a crap team when........

Willow

Assistant Moderator
MrSharky said:
If you couldn't tell I was talking about Illawarra then you truly are a dumb f**k...

:cool:
Ahhh, you crack me up. Surely you're not that dumb. :lol:

Apparently so... thick as two short planks and as bright as a blind mullet in the Cronulla surf. No disrepect to other Sharks supporters, most of whom think you're an idiot as well.

What a foul mouth petulant child you are... were you dropped at a young age? That is, quite recently?
Ill-humoured, bad mannered.. obviously from shocking mozzie infested breeding stock.

I cringe at the thought of being stuck in that brain of yours... no wonder you're a cranky bitch.

oh yeah...

God-King Dean

Immortal
MrSharky said:
If you couldn't tell I was talking about Illawarra then you truly are a dumb f**k...

Seems all your capable is little pissant child remarks. Fight fire with fire.

Your mother is hampster !

Stranger

Coach
When all your trophies are stored in a box like this.... how does it feel Mr.Sharky?

ww_box.jpg

Father Ted

First Grade
MrSharky said:

Kissy Kissy little fish finger . Did the nasty dragon hurt our liddle didums.

MrSharky

Juniors
Stranger said:
When all your trophies are stored in a box like this.... how does it feel Mr.Sharky?

Yeah just ride in behind the scum supporters... :roll: You've won the spoon.. so just STFU okay!... :roll:

Southern Shark

Juniors
Face facts. It will be St George Illawarra's first premiership. The steelers players make up more than 85% of the club and the sooner the team is called the Illawarra Dragons and is based at the far superior WIN stadium the fairer it will be for all concerned. Lets face facts, the St George area resembles Shangai and you don't see many Shangai locals running around in the red and white. You also don't see them on the hill at Kogarah. They are all too busy making money working seven days a week in all the shops they own around Hurstville, Kogarah and Rockdale. Go the Steelers.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Willow said:
Face facts... you know nothing about our club.
Face facts... Juan Pharkall is looking for you.

Isn't Juan Pharkall the owner of Scummulla?

Always has been, always will be!

LocalDarby

Juniors
All you sharks fans:

you are angry that your team has let you down year after year after year since it's inception.

you are insanely jealous of just about every other team in the comp, because they have had thier share of premiership glory, while you have had more than your share of loss and disappointment.

you have become bitter and twisted. you are hate filled inbred freaks, looking to vent your anger.

you come to the dragons forum and throw a little tantrum, then you kick your dog and make a big mess of your toys all over your bedroom.

I think you all need to get off daddy's computer before you get in real trouble.

forget about league too, why not start following the swans? or the kings? something that will keep you daft little pr1cks out of the dragons forums.

go away.

Knightmare

Coach
Wobbygong said:
you start a thread titled "no premierships responses", go have a look and laugh at the Scum's forum.

They have all the comebacks prepared for when anyone attacks their club for not having won a premiership.

The one for dragons supporters is "when Saints last won the competition, flares were still in" I nearly split my sides with laughter at that one!

If that isn't an affirmation of failure from the scum supporters then I don't know what is!

See below:

Teams that have never won a premiership:

West Tigers
St George Illawarra
Nth Queensland
New Zealand Warriors
Cronulla

If you want to argue for the JV's then refer to the next paragraph.

South Sydney last won one around the time the wheel was invented
Parramatta last won one when smoking was allowed in Hospitals
Manly last won one when Donahue was en vogue
Canberra Raiders last won one whilst Kurt Cobain was still alive
Melbourne last won one LAST century
Brisbane last won one just before the Sydney Olympics

:LOL: Kurt Cobain died before the '94 Grand Final!

Knightmare

Coach
By the way, the last time the Sharks made a Grand Final in a full competition, my UC Torana was brand new and Grease was the word. If you want to include SewerLeague, then South Park was an obscure show on SBS and Hanson were the hottest band in the world! :LOL:

gregstar

Referee
cronulla is a fantastic club. it has enriched the game of rugby league.

that's just cruel gregstar

Latest posts