What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You punish Viduka, you embaress yourselves again

Azkatro

First Grade
Chipperfield had the legitimate distraction of dealing with a wife who just gave birth. There is some story about how he'd flown her to be with them, then gone back, and missed a flight somewhere ... I'm not 100% sure of how things occurred.

Normally I'd agree that Soccer Australia are being arseholes about the situation but there seems to be a different feel about it this time around. I can't help but get the impression that these are decisions being made for a decent reason. O'Neill has stated that the reason zero tolerance is being applied is because the number one priority for Soccer Australia is making the 2006 World Cup.

I agree with the way things have gone down. There can be no excuses anymore - club is second to country. We may see Soccer Australia have some fights with bigger clubs like Liverpool down the track.

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
The ASA have done well IMO - they are showing that they have the balls to take on clubs in Europe and their hard line stance is definitley needed to prove and show the world that our games whether they are friendlies or not are very important for our preparation for the WC in 2006.

PB

Bench
Bollocks! Clubs will keep writing them bogus medical certificates. They will never stop it. Viduka should have said he had Deep Vein thrombosis or something from all his recent flying, wouldnt be ok till saturday.