What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Flegg side has nothing

roopy

Referee
I couldn't believe the first half of the Flegg game today.
The Sharks got 8 penalties to nil in the first half, and the Knights kept knocking on as well - which meant they spent at least 80% of the first half attacking the Knights line - and they had nothing. They got two lucky tries - the Knights ran in two easy tries in the second half to win 12-8.

SirShire

First Grade
And your current first grade side is saving all its energy for the finals?

What was the score tonight?

Craigshark

First Grade
roopy said:
The Sharks got 8 penalties to nil in the first half, and the Knights kept knocking on as well - which meant they spent at least 80% of the first half attacking the Knights line - and they had nothing. They got two lucky tries - the Knights ran in two easy tries in the second half to win 12-8.

They are sinking to paying out other teams Jersey Flegg teams, because their First Grade team hasn't won a game all year and gets smashed by 50 every week..

BWNB

First Grade
roopy said:

poor thing.
well , at least you won something.
cause you aint gonna win anything this year.
next week you may only loose by 20
but i guess if winning Flegg pleases you thats fine:p

roopy

Referee
If you boys are ever up in Newcastle you should drop in to Marathon and have a look at the two premierships we have won in the last 8 years.
It's worth a look because it's something you'll never see in your part of the world.

Craigshark

First Grade
For anyone who is interested in doing that (Probably noone), make sure you wear enclosed shoes, just incase you step on one of the many needles lying around..
Oh and wait until the end of the year, so when you go in you can read the board that says '2005, Knights - 15th (24 played, 0 wins, 24 losses, 2 byes - 4 points).. They may even have a wooden spoon.. :shock:

Vicious

Bench
All i know is that both Luke Douglass and Mitch Brown would both look real good in Wests Tigers colours!

ali

Bench
Lovegrove was playing Premier League. He gives them plenty of strike power on the fringe of the ruck. I think the strength of our Flegg team is in the forwards, not out wide.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
roopy said:
If you boys are ever up in Newcastle you should drop in to Marathon and have a look at the two premierships we have won in the last 8 years.
It's worth a look because it's something you'll never see in your part of the world.

How do wankers like you get to be moderators? I thought wankers, sorry moderators, were supposed to be above this sort of crap.

I will pass on the trip to Moroncastle.

newman

First Grade
This is a transcription of a conversation my friend had with some young lasses we were trying to pick up while camping. He walked in while we were deep in the act of tuning.

"Hey girls"

"Hi"

"So where are you from?"

"Newcastle."

"Oh. Newcastle huh? Newcastles heaps good. Newcastle is f**kED! You go there at 6am and you cant even get breakfast, the cops are nazis and the locals are boneheads , I f**ken hate Newcastle"

"Well, we were born there, what are we supposed to do-

(Interupting) " Can you pack a bag? Can you catch a bus? You (pointing). I bet youre the town s**t. Are you the town s**t? "

Stunned silence

"Well if you dont say anything that implies guilt. Im outta here. See ya Newcastle s**ts"

roopy

Referee
Here's a little picture of a premiership trophy for you.

I think some of the Newcastle locals had a bit of a plan for it.

bloodyhell.jpg

Gene Krupa

Referee
newman said:
This is a transcription of a conversation my friend had with some young lasses we were trying to pick up while camping. He walked in while we were deep in the act of tuning.

"Hey girls"

"Hi"

"So where are you from?"

"Newcastle."

"Oh. Newcastle huh? Newcastles heaps good. Newcastle is f**kED! You go there at 6am and you cant even get breakfast, the cops are nazis and the locals are boneheads , I f**ken hate Newcastle"

"Well, we were born there, what are we supposed to do-

(Interupting) " Can you pack a bag? Can you catch a bus? You (pointing). I bet youre the town s**t. Are you the town s**t? "

Stunned silence

"Well if you dont say anything that implies guilt. Im outta here. See ya Newcastle s**ts"

I bet they just fell into your arms.

You'd be the town dunce wouldn't you?

Latest posts