What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Flegg side has nothing

Gene Krupa

Referee
Craigshark said:
No you don't have a dick?
Or you don't need to do it yourself because your brother is sitting right next to you?

Man! You Chokenulla fans are really incest obsessed! You really have nothing except family insults. Shows what you think about sexually. You really need to seek some help, it can't be healthy if you obsess about that kind of stuff. Then again, if you think that kind of thing is normal..........

It isn't guys. You're just freaks!

Craigshark

First Grade
HAHA, have you seen what some of your fellow inbread fans have posted about Sharks fans in the Knights forum?
Hypocrite..

Gene Krupa

Referee
Craigshark said:
HAHA, have you seen what some of your fellow inbread fans have posted about Sharks fans in the Knights forum?
Hypocrite..

Once again, you can't resist with the family slurs! Then you take the high ground?

FFS! That's hypocrisy in it's fullest moron! And you call me a hypocrite! :roll:

Craigshark

First Grade
(to the tune of Adams Family)

Their mother is their sister,
Their father is their brother,
They like to shag eachother,
They are the Sharkie fans

Posted by Red and Blue Knight

You Chokenulla fans can't resist having a go at the family of others, can you?

Look, just because even your hands reject you doesn't mean that we're all virgin losers like you guys. OK? Get over it and borrow your mates blow up doll if you want some variety!

Posted by Gene Krupa

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=110860&page=2&pp=15

And you call us freaks..
Take a look at yourself DICKHEAD!

Gene Krupa

Referee
Craigshark said:
You Chokenulla fans can't resist having a go at the family of others, can you?

Look, just because even your hands reject you doesn't mean that we're all virgin losers like you guys. OK? Get over it and borrow your mates blow up doll if you want some variety!

Posted by Gene Krupa

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=110860&page=2&pp=15

And you call us freaks..
Take a look at yourself DICKHEAD!

You are really thick aren't you?

Nowhere in that statement of mine do I make any family insult! Farktard! You are a fool!

BTW, I'm NOT R&B. But like I said, you guys stoop to the family slurs on first instinct, not as a last resort.

So your claim of high ground is as valid as your claims to a premiership. Non-existent!

Nulla_Fan

Juniors
I thought your team had to win games firstly before you are able to troll around other team forums, or am i wrong?

Gene Krupa and DogJob,

A friendly reminder not to cross the line between regular banter and outright trolling. Or else piss off.

Thanks
Dean

gunnamatta bay

Referee
That was a great win by the flegg boys and over the reigning premiers too. Made up for last years GF loss to them.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Cronulla 56 (K Puohutaua 3, D Nielsen 2, I Gordon, B Goodwin, B Sanders, P Rasaubale, M Raftery tries B Goodwin 8 goals) defeated Newcastle 6 (S Gordon try L Walsh goal)

Does our flegg side read roopy's posts?

Bit more impressive this time roop?

roopy doopy doo - where are you now ?

driving another car at 275kmh on your pimp's x-box ?
or too busy owning yourself elsewhere ?

Latest posts