What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

your new zealand quad nations team!

Phillips

Referee
Without Asotasi, Mannering, Manu, Rapira, Ropati, Taia, Tuiaki and Vatuvei due to injury.

1. Webb
2. Perrett
3. Inu
4. Matai
5. Goodwin
6. Marshall (c)
7. Fien
8. Blair
9. Luke
10. Moimoi
11. Pritchard
12. Harrison
13. Smith

14. Hohaia
15. Soliola
16. Packer
17. Lima

Not sure what Paul Whatuira and Jake Webster ever did wrong to be displaced from the Kiwis lineup, anyone know how there going in the Superleague?

jimmyo

Juniors
1. Inu vs 1. Hayne
2. Kenny-Dowell 2. Folau
3. Matai 3. Inglis
4. Halatau 4. Hodges
5. Goodwin 5. Boyd
6. Roberts 6. Lockyer
7. Marshall 7. Thurston
8. Moi Moi 8. Poore
9. Luke 9. Smith
10.Blair 10. Hannant
11.Eastwood 11. O'Donnell
12.Harrison 12. Watmough
13.Smith 13. Gallen

14.Fien 14. Slater
15.Packer 15. Weyman
16.Pritchard 16. G. Stewart
17.Lima 17. Thaiday

Last edited:

taste2taste

Juniors
Is Ali Lautiti available?

Saw Leeds play on the w/end and he was pretty good, he scored a double and put Webb over for a try.

Would be perfect coming off the bench as a ball plaing 2nd rower.

hutch

First Grade
do the kiwis really need goodwin? i have no problem with the gp rule, as long as the player sticks to that country, but he has 1 maori grandparent, his father played for australia and he is simply not a new zealander. his comments, which were along the lines of, 'of course id rather play for australia but im pretty far down the pecking order so ill try for nz' really turned me off the idea of him playing for the kiwis. wing is not a position nz struggle in, and id rather see a young kiwi get the call up.

do the kiwis really need goodwin? i have no problem with the gp rule, as long as the player sticks to that country, but he has 1 maori grandparent, his father played for australia and he is simply not a new zealander. his comments, which were along the lines of, 'of course id rather play for australia but im pretty far down the pecking order so ill try for nz' really turned me off the idea of him playing for the kiwis. wing is not a position nz struggle in, and id rather see a young kiwi get the call up.

The Kiwis don't need Goodwin, they have plenty of other good Aussie wingers to choose from in Stanley, Nightingale and Covell, to name a few.

Latest posts