What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Ultimate Ambition In Life?

El Coconuto

Bench
What is your ultimate ambition in life peeps?

Could be anything? From male modelling to garbage collecting!

Share a bit of yourself with the forum all... :p

Alba

Coach
im not sure what job i wanna do yet but my ultimate ambition is to raise a family and have a loving husband, i know some people will go 'thats not really a goal for yourself' but it is because once i have had my kids and raised them to be happy and healthy then i will feel like ive accomplished something .. ive never wanted a family so much as i do lately its kinda sad since im still single ... :(

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Alba said:
its kinda sad since im still single ... :(

Ya not wrong there...Single life isn't what its cracked up to be :?

Life Ambition : To raise a Manly-Supporting Army.

Alba

Coach
:lol: mine will be little bunnies ...

im enjoying being single when you compare it to my last relationship but i want something that i cant seem to find its S***!

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Alba said:
:lol: mine will be little bunnies ...

im enjoying being single when you compare it to my last relationship but i want something that i cant seem to find its S***!

I'd thought they'd be little dudes in shining armour?

True..My last gf was a Knights fan so I outlawed anyword that was assosciated with "1997". :x I guess the positives of single'ism outweigh the negatives (no strings,freedom,money in your wallet, a relitavely cheap phone/credit bill).

Alba

Coach
haha yeah .. na mate Knights are ma 2nd team Rabbitohs are my lifelong team i wuf dem !! aaah 1997 i was only a pup ... (12) lol but i still remember watchin it nearly crying but then Albert the hero w00t w00t well you know the rest!!

btw my big bro is a manly supporter ... it wasnt a nice atmosphere in my house!!

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Alba said:
haha yeah .. na mate Knights are ma 2nd team Rabbitohs are my lifelong team i wuf dem !! aaah 1997 i was only a pup ... (12) lol but i still remember watchin it nearly crying but then Albert the hero w00t w00t well you know the rest!!

btw my big bro is a manly supporter ... it wasnt a nice atmosphere in my house!!

Jeez haven't your parents failed then... :D :p

Yeah I was only 10 at the time and I remember not moving from the foetal position on the lounge for about 2 hours. Apart from grief over death, that is probably the WORST moment ever. :cry: :cry: The GF was horrible as they kept on playing the bloody thing during the day and then at the game.

Alba

Coach
:lol: :lol: poor thing!!

aah well try being a Souths supporter man i swear its heartache for the whole footy season i dont know how long im gonna be able to do it without heart failure ...

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Alba said:
:lol: :lol: poor thing!!

aah well try being a Souths supporter man i swear its heartache for the whole footy season i dont know how long im gonna be able to do it without heart failure ...

Atleast you knew the outcome of your games before they started.... :p

I almost had heart failure on numerous occasions this year. Sooooo many games we lost in the last 5-10 minutes :cry:

Alba

Coach
yeah what about Souths v Cowboys n Brisbane :( if they won atleas one of them instead of tied it then the Warriors would be the wooden spooners not the Bunnies again :x

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Alba said:
yeah what about Souths v Cowboys n Brisbane :( if they won atleas one of them instead of tied it then the Warriors would be the wooden spooners not the Bunnies again :x

Ah yeah if forgot about those...
What about -

Manly V Souths - @ Brookie
Manly V Cronulla - both times
Manly V Dogs - Double Header
Manly V Tigers - Leichardt
Manly V Brisbane
Manly V Dragons - 2nd time

I should be dead... :?

Alba

Coach
aaah well we go for sh*t teams and what... u cant really call us bandwagon supporters :lol: in a few years everyone will wanna get on the Bunnies wagon u watch! jus like Penrith they were sucking and they come out n win a premiership n suddenly they have all these fans poppin up out of everywhere

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Alba said:
aaah well we go for sh*t teams and what... u cant really call us bandwagon supporters :lol: in a few years everyone will wanna get on the Bunnies wagon u watch! jus like Penrith they were sucking and they come out n win a premiership n suddenly they have all these fans poppin up out of everywhere

hehe yes but the Bunnies have been saying that since 89 :p

You'll be in line to get on the Manly bandwagon next year...Just you wait ;-) :D

Spike

First Grade
Career ambition - Become a criminal profiler for the NSW Police or Australian Federal Police.

Other - raise a happy loving family

Well on track for both 8)

warren

Juniors
I want to live in cronulla. right now I live in maroubra, its all good but i would turn it all in for a place in the shire, easy.