What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Ultimate Ambition In Life?

lolesi

First Grade
Own my own carpentry business with my brother and cousin and live of the millions we make of that.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
lolesi said:
Own my own carpentry business with my brother and cousin and live of the millions we make of that.

and invite Paris over for dinner

Alba

Coach
Spike i like your ambition that would be so interesting being a criminal profiler

Raider_69

Post Whore
I.T job for as long as i need to save enough money then im planing on opening a bar. Big Screen tele, dance floor, live band, kareoke nights, the whole shabang :)

and be able to comfortably provide for a family with a beautiful wife, preferably someone who likes the footy :lol:

Mighty Dragon

Juniors
warren said:
I want to live in cronulla. right now I live in maroubra, its all good but i would turn it all in for a place in the shire, easy.

Your kidding!

Maroubra is the greatest.

The Shire is a shithole

innsaneink

Referee
Mighty Dragon said:
warren said:
I want to live in cronulla. right now I live in maroubra, its all good but i would turn it all in for a place in the shire, easy.

Your kidding!

Maroubra is the greatest.

The Shire is a shithole

Everything between maroubra beach carpark and bunnerong rd. is a hole.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Pink_Sharkie said:
I want to make ppl smile

then sign up for Raider_69 Pub
all we ask is every tuesday night during happy hour you serve in your best lingerie, you can make heaps smile then :lol: