What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You're Kidding

If these idiots with the whistles are the best the NRL have got then the game is farked.

How the f**k was Poms try not a try. The moron with the whistle is an absolute joke. I've said it before as have some others on here but the turds in pink pre-determine games based on your position on the ladder.

FMFD.

jc155776

Coach
It was a try or penalty.

Penalty in the last 90 seconds NOT A f**kING SCRUM LEARN THE RULES.

Who would have thought Suttor and Robbo were so bad hey......

FMD.

Well played Boys. Team looked fantastic, a few inches on a couple of plays costg us points.

reformedref

Juniors
That was the worst f**king decision i have seen. If as he claims he called held then we should have received a penalty for thm going on with the tackle - they pushed Pom over the f**king line. f**king cheats

S.R.

Juniors
I'm quitting the Sharks.
I now support the team in pink. They always get the result they want.

Alan Shore

First Grade
The NRL rules prohibit Cronulla from scoring points where it might result in a Cronulla victory. Robinson was merely enforcing those provisions.

The bastard also gave a scrum penalty against us - which is highly unusual. One of the spreadsheet geniuses should work out when was the last time we won a game under Robinson. Flanagan and Barrett should point that out at the press conference.

Sharks78

Juniors
You can be penalized for momentum in a try scoring opportunity, that was farcical. What a joke! Fergos second disallowed was touch and go aswell. We have to beat 14 players out there that is what this game has become for the Sharks. Heads up boys great effort, much more pride than with Ricky at the helm, heads up.

roboshark

Coach
Tyhis piece of human filth robonson does it to us EVERY time. We have had him nearly evrry second week this year. He screws us on every occassion

Is it just me.... Why doesn't the club say something ffs, surely its obvious. Can someone from the club raise this

The bloke is a cheat, simple as that

shadowboxer

First Grade
hayne plane crashed and burned tonight, papers need "feel good" story for sunday paper - look for benji to star. End didnt surprise me, after 40 years you get used to it.

roboshark

Coach
Tyhis piece of human filth robonson does it to us EVERY time. We have had him nearly evrry second week this year. He screws us on every occassion

Is it just me.... Why doesn't the club say something ffs, surely its obvious. Can someone from the club raise this

The bloke is a cheat, simple as that

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Jason f*cking Robinson, is the worst f*cking ref in the whole f*cking game. I felt like throwing my foxtel remote through the f*cking TV. That other douche bag Brett Suttor needs a good kick up the back side after his performance.

On the bright side, I thought every single player out there tonight was fantastic. Gardner was outstanding, Tautai has improved and I thought the best player out there was Snowden.

RufusRex

Post Whore
cry-baby-girl-face.jpg

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Robinson is scum, filthy cheat.
Ive had enough of his shenanigans, I want the club to take a stand against this sh*te.

Hands up who wants to hit his face in with the hardest thing they can find??

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
How many jerseys have the Tigers worn this season?
They must have as many jersey designs as we do competition points.........

BigNormProvan

Juniors
I only tuned in as Baz just kicked out on the full , they got that right, but jeez that Pommeroy 'no try' will be a genuine candidate for the worst decision of the year. Even a Shark on heavy sedation would have flinched when he gave the Tigs the penalty. It was mindboggling at the least.

ps; I've always liked Barrett, but he showed too much respect for the ref in that situation. The game was on the line, he needed to be in there demanding answers and putting some serious pressure on those muppets.

Big Norm

Last edited:

blackandwhite

Juniors
How many jerseys have the Tigers worn this season?
They must have as many jersey designs as we do competition points.........

That's the secret...get more jerseys !

How much does Robinson sweat...that was terrible..How did we win that?...Thanks Ref's didn't know you supported the Tigers ..and why is Suttor allowed to speak ? :sarcasm:

Latest posts