What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Youth vs Established

I say Matt Duffie i know he has been injured, offer incentive contract the kid is a class player if comes good all the better if not nothing lost.

I would rather gamble on Duffie then what we did with Grothe this year

Grothe was 1 example the next was Holdsworth he went to England was doing nothing and we sign.

You cant tell me there was not a young half off contract somewhere we could have taken a risk on for the same money or less, this way we play the upside we went with Holdsworth who offered nothing, and delivered nothing.

We need to look at taking a risk on these young guys instead of buying washed up players

sharkadelic

Juniors
Kirosome Av'ua or however it is spelt is a beast. Fast and strong.

played for the Premiership winning Storks last year and signed by Souths. His off field form hasn't been flash (I cant remember what it was now) but always looks dangerous on the field

Kirosome Av'ua or however it is spelt is a beast. Fast and strong.

played for the Premiership winning Storks last year and signed by Souths. His off field form hasn't been flash (I cant remember what it was now) but always looks dangerous on the field

He is about 23-24 and would fit nicely into backline another fighting for a spot, something we havent had in a long time

webShark

He is about 23-24 and would fit nicely into backline another fighting for a spot, something we havent had in a long time

He even played Reserve Grade for us last year when Reggies won the comp. Maybe saw enough to be put off. Would be surprised if not retained by Souths. But Maguire big on discipline so you never know. We have a dickhead policy so he might come.

Quigs

Immortal
Sharks ----> Souffs -----> ?????

Rod Urqhardt has finished at Souffs too.

And he is a 2nd rower.