What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yuletide Greetings One And All

sharkadelic

Juniors
NikkiShark said:
Best wishes to all the Sharks forum, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas

I'll be going to see my mum's side of the family,which is usually boring... (my cousins are all like, 15 years older than me).

I can soooo sympathise. On my Mothers side, my cousins were at least 5-6 years older. Some up to 15 or more. Not so bad now, but at age 10? One helluva long day...

Quigs

Immortal
Don't worry kiddies only three more sleeps.

Mines as big as Sharkadelics........

les-2.jpg

and here's me little one

Cheers
and Merry X-emarse
Quigs

Frenzy.

Immortal
To all the "realists", "fluffies", "tossers", "good guys", "post whores", "comedians", "cultural groups", "religious and non religious folk", "races", "genders" and "young and old posters"

I WISH YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.

NikkiShark

Juniors
Quigs said:
Nothing wrong with older boring bastards....

yes there is... my second cousin decided it would be fun to make me promise to go to Brookvale next year, even though last time every idiot that I sat near kept spitting in my face and calling me a loser... :roll:

I'd rather not go... but I haven't seen him much in the last 18 years...

Quigs

Immortal
coolumsharkie said:
Santa Clause ya C U N T wheres me f*ckin premiership

Now, now Coolum.........

Thats a bit harsh.

Ive heard through reliable sources that we do have a bit of a show this year.

Santa Claus is a Kiwi, and he has just signed up 22 New Zealander and Islander elfes...(check spellun)

And Mrs Claus, bless her, is part Samoan.

The signs are there and it is still December.

Cheers
Quigs

Latest posts