What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2014

Jamal Idris was solid today, Josh mansour also looks like an origin player. Hoppa is starting to find his feet and Ranrandra seems like a player for the future.

Paki

Juniors
1. Josh Dugan
2. Semi Radradra (if he's eligible for NSW)
3. Josh Morris
4. Jarryd Hayne
5. Josh Mansour
6. Josh Reynolds
7. Todd Carney
8. James Tamou
9. Robbie Farah
10. Andrew Fifita
11. Paul Gallen (c)
12. Greg Bird
13. Trent Merrin

14. Tim Grant
15. Glenn Stewart
16. Anthony Watmough
17. John Sutton

1. Josh Dugan
2. Semi Radradra (if he's eligible for NSW)
3. Josh Morris
4. Jarryd Hayne
5. Josh Mansour
6. Josh Reynolds
7. Todd Carney
8. James Tamou
9. Robbie Farah
10. Andrew Fifita
11. Paul Gallen (c)
12. Greg Bird
13. Trent Merrin

14. Tim Grant
15. Glenn Stewart
16. Anthony Watmough
17. John Sutton

Semi needs a solid season of first grade before he gets a look in. ATM Brett Morris has that left wing position for a while.

Paki

Juniors
Semi needs a solid season of first grade before he gets a look in. ATM Brett Morris has that left wing position for a while.

I disagree. I think he would be an instant success in origin, as would Mansour. They are two players who can inject themselves and are not just finishers like b morris.

Im a big fan of hayne and wouldnt mind him at full back, but to his credit he can play anywhere and have an impact. Him at centre allows the inclusion of dugan who is a freak.

One of the major reasons nsw won game 1 last year was because Hayne was at FB. It's geniused picking him at centre or wing.

Dugan won NSW's player of the series last year. Hayne has killed it in the centres for AUS and NSW.

It's geniused to not pick them both especially with the lack of star centres NSW has

Vic Mackey

Referee
I love Aaron woods and I think he has gotten a lot tougher this year...just not sure if he is an origin player (I know that's such an over used term and I hate it, but in this case I think it applies)

Vic Mackey

Referee
Also I think the last 3 rounds has shown why carney can't be a 7. He is a play maker, not an organiser. With holdsworth he basically had to do everything and put in 2 shockers. Put him next to a decent organiser like Robeson yesterday where he can just play footy and he will shine

Also I think the last 3 rounds has shown why carney can't be a 7. He is a play maker, not an organiser. With holdsworth he basically had to do everything and put in 2 shockers. Put him next to a decent organiser like Robeson yesterday where he can just play footy and he will shine

In all seriousness, Carney is more talented than Maloney in every area other then goalkicking

Murf

Juniors
1. Hayne
2. Morris
3. Jennings
4. Morris
5. Hoppa
6. Carney
7. Pearce
8. Tamou
9. Farah
10. Fifita
11. Bird
12. Cordner
13. Gallen

Watmough/Mannah/Woods/Merrin on the bench.

Heaps of talent that misses out however. Dugan, Stewart, Taufua, McManus and a stack of forwards. That is NSW's best team though (unfortunately for some positions).