What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones Mafia 3

BunniesMan

Immortal
Aaaaaand BM practically outs himself as non town.

How do you figure that? If I said "town" should trust me would people think I was saying I'm nontown?

I serve the rightful king of the 7 kingdoms. Of course Stannis and I are 7k aligned. The legal king of Westeros would be the first person to be 7k aligned. So would his servant.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vote Count

Hoggmaster: 12 (cjrankin, 9701, Parra Pride, mickyj, Bazal, AFS, Rebel, whall15, butchmcdick, Ozzy)
soc123_au: 1 (RHCP)

mickyj

Bench
maybe just maybe BM is town with Stannis. When I was his role and Bazal was Stannis we were 7k and had our own QT till Bazal died quickly.

And maybe the ??? is Little Finger, and the Tyrells?

Parra Pride

Referee
How do you figure that? If I said "town" should trust me would people think I was saying I'm nontown?

I serve the rightful king of the 7 kingdoms. Of course Stannis and I are 7k aligned. The legal king of Westeros would be the first person to be 7k aligned. So would his servant.

You said:

I work for Stannis Baratheon. The true king of the 7 kingdoms. It would be wise for the 7 kingdoms to align with us. Our number 1 goal must be to rid Westeros of the Lannister scum.

Focussing on the bold part, 7 Kingdoms wouldn't have to align with you if you were town.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Still better than turboing. It is possible he gives us something good if we wait, if we kill him now, there is no chance at all. 5% > 0%.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Baelish is a known flip flopper, Hogg isn't great at the game, anything he says we can use and reason and argue about. Instant death and silence hurts. If he is silent, we string him up, but i say let him speak.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Yep, missed that post. This is moving fast.

Change vote no vote

Wait til Hogg comes online to state his case. He might give us Dany, who is a much bigger fish right now.

Fair warning: Hogg is on a school excursion to the zoo. Not sure when he gets back, but I can't imagine it's anytime soon.

cjrankin

Juniors
What sort of amazing information are we expecting hogg to give us after a whopping one night phase? He knows who his groups leader is. Yay.

BunniesMan

Immortal
vote hogg

Petyr is scum. In RL I am a Targaryen fan but here this is serious business and we must eradicate the Targaryens almost as urgently as we must eradicate the Lannisters.

And I very much doubt the Tyrells are Lannister aligned. Anybody that knows anything knows they are no more supportive of the Lannisters than the Martells are.

Latest posts