What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones Mafia 3

Misanthrope

Staff member
Hogg is a school kid?

Teacher at the same school as me.

-----

Vote Count

Hoggmaster: 13 (cjrankin, BM, 9701, Parra Pride, mickyj, Bazal, AFS, Rebel, whall15, butchmcdick, Ozzy)
soc123_au: 1 (RHCP)

One more to spit the Hogg.

BunniesMan

Immortal
You sound terrified of what he could say. Doesn't look good.

Baelish isn't going to give us a Targaryen. He has nothing of value. The alternative is he pretends to give us someone just to buy himself another phase. Either way his word is mud. He should die.

And you say he sounds terrified, you sound determined to protect scum.

cjrankin

Juniors
You sound terrified of what he could say. Doesn't look good.

Why would i be terrified of what he could say? Whatever he says is lies, so no reason to even wait for him. You sure sound suss now though. Either that or you are playing very poorly.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Vote Hogg

I'll clinch it btiches.

Bealish has a track record of switching sides. If he could have been swayed i will be very cross with you merkins.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Actually f**k, if anyone could have brought him back it would have been Sansa. Who is alive. f**k you chumps.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Day Two

In the light of day, it was easy to see the threat for what he was. For years he'd been pulling strings and engineering the rise and fall of houses, but now he'd go through the Moon Door like his wife before him.

Hoggmaster is dead. He was Petyr Baelish, House Targaryen Aligned Master of the Game of Thrones.

Littlefingerheadshotpromo.jpg

It is now an even night. Go to!

cjrankin

Juniors
Afs is most suss for being dany in my eyes. Perhaps i will send out someone from castle black to check him out.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Afs is most suss for being dany in my eyes. Perhaps i will send out someone from castle black to check him out.

Indeed, you do that. Then if you feel like it, you'll look back to any other time i am scum, i am either silent, or amiable to any lynches against my own, especially so early in the piece. That time i chucked KTF under the bus for f**king up, for instance.

Defending one of my own when there is only one or two to close off the lynch is the height of geniusation.

Also, ask yourselves, which came first in the power order: Recruitment or Census? Is there still two Targs, or was Littlefinger part of that?

cjrankin

Juniors
I will say again, census can be off + or - 2. Also, if we have a town protector, i could use some protection.