What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and General Drivel XV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
Watmough ? I guess we have both Fui & Ben Smith freeing up some space.

He is a knob though ...

Avenger

Immortal
Why give him anywhere near $500k when we have Mau, Edwards, Kelepi and Pauli? Surely T'eo would be a better option if Arthur wanted to bolster our secondrow.

Gronk

Staff member
Why give him anywhere near $500k when we have Mau, Edwards, Kelepi and Pauli? Surely T'eo would be a better option if Arthur wanted to bolster our secondrow.

Yeah, IHO is he's an aging over priced knob. But I guess Brad knows more than me.

spiderdan

Bench
wouldn't be opposed to whatmoo being on our roster as long as his signature didn't squeeze one of our other on the way up players out.

i have no idea of what the mechanics of our salary cap are and how the jigsaw pieces fit together but i think there's more value in retaining a good young player than risking losing them to accommodate a player that is battle worn and in his declining years.

and good that arthur's' has made a statement about tonga staying.

Gronk

Staff member
What worries me about this prick is that they usually want 3+ year deals. Too old and will tie up too much cap.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Watmough said himself a few weeks ago he wanted to extend his contract. Stewart was already gone then, can't see what has changed. Maybe it's just a nudge to get contract talks going. Massive shock if he was to leave.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
choc on a year by year deal would be a terrific signing....it could help to entice some of manly's kids that arthur would have worked on trjbejnfjornnfnvic gutherson etc to make the move too

natheel

Coach
Watmough said himself a few weeks ago he wanted to extend his contract. Stewart was already gone then, can't see what has changed. Maybe it's just a nudge to get contract talks going. Massive shock if he was to leave.

Wants to play with the great Hayne week in week out...

Could you sell out like that HJ?
What I find strange is those men who get those mail order brides and think they fell in love. Id atleast go fair enough if they said look I cant pull a root or im sick of dating or chasing women so I bought one. Not my cup of tea but each to there own.

Here's the way I see it. She won't love me but instead use me to get residency. That's, what, 3-5 years? Then she runs off with someone who isn't an arsehole.

Fine, I'll go back to the Ukraine and get me another 20 year old. When she runs off, I'll go back and get another.

This way, I'll always have a 20-25 year old wife who has to treat me like a King for 3-5 years lest I boot her arse back to her shitty country.

Sweet.

TheRam

Coach
Here's the way I see it. She won't love me but instead use me to get residency. That's, what, 3-5 years? Then she runs off with someone who isn't an arsehole.

Fine, I'll go back to the Ukraine and get me another 20 year old. When she runs off, I'll go back and get another.

This way, I'll always have a 20-25 year old wife who has to treat me like a King for 3-5 years lest I boot her arse back to her shitty country.

Sweet.

Err...can we go together? I bags the blond that has matching rug & curtains. This could be one hell of an excursion HJ. On the swap over, if they dis us, could there be a two for one sale? :cool:

Kornstar

Coach

Sweet.

This sounds like a pretty good plan to me!

Knowing what i know now, if i could go back in time, this is what i would do, f**k being married and having a kid, this shit would be way better :thumb

Gronk

Staff member

Sweet.

You better shift all your assets into a family trust bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.