What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and General Drivel XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
You better shift all your assets into a family trust bro.

Way ahead of ya, Gronk.

Also (and correct me if I'm wrong) a lot of the split from divorce in Australia comes from allowing the wife to maintain the standard of living she had been provided with during the marriage (so Pre-Nups aren't exactly iron clad if they don't deal with this).

As such, the plan is to keep her in the back room (the coldest room) and not really give her anything (while dangling the residency carrot in front of her the whole time) so that when she does run off she's not entitled to much because I didn't give her much when we were married.

Gronk

Staff member
Way ahead of ya, Gronk.

Also (and correct me if I'm wrong) a lot of the split from divorce in Australia comes from allowing the wife to maintain the standard of living she had been provided with during the marriage (so Pre-Nups aren't exactly iron clad if they don't deal with this).

As such, the plan is to keep her in the back room (the coldest room) and not really give her anything (while dangling the residency carrot in front of her the whole time) so that when she does run off she's not entitled to much because I didn't give her much when we were married.

As Baldrick would say - I have a cunning plan !

Actually, you'll find that a condition of her visa is that she remains in the matrimonial home for a period of 3-5 years. Immigration will require you to "sponsor" her and they will actually check in with you from time to time that she has not flown the coop.

This all stems from those Russian moles who were marrying Aussies to get residence, then taking an AVO out against them which locked them out of their own homes.

So when you are tired of her and ready to trade her in, take her for a holiday to see her mum back in Ukraine, before her visa conditions expire. Then when she's having tea with mum and talking about old times - f**k off out of there. Immigration won't let her back to OZ once you lodge a compliant of her infidelity and breach of visa conditions.

As Baldrick would say - I have a cunning plan !

Actually, you'll find that a condition of her visa is that she remains in the matrimonial home for a period of 3-5 years. Immigration will require you to "sponsor" her and they will actually check in with you from time to time that she has not flown the coop.

This all stems from those Russian moles who were marrying Aussies to get residence, then taking an AVO out against them which locked them out of their own homes.

So when you are tired of her and ready to trade her in, take her for a holiday to see her mum back in Ukraine, before her visa conditions expire. Then when she's having tea with mum and talking about old times - f**k off out of there. Immigration won't let her back to OZ once you lodge a compliant of her infidelity and breach of visa conditions.

It all appears to be going swimmingly, then.

you can get an operation to help with this "little" problem

If she wants her f**king residency she'll take what she's given.

Status
Not open for further replies.