What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How bad was parra

eelinfo

Juniors
We were plain dreadful tonight. Hunt was useless. Morgan not far behind. Why wasn't fui and lee Mossop played ??? We lacked line breakers. We looked lost. And everyone was doing there own thing. They panick without Hayne. You can't rely on one man.

Hunt was missing in action as was Morgan.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Norman and Sandow were dissapointing they should have controlled the game better.

Norman has to have the worst kicking game for a 5/8, he consistently goes dead or puts deep bomb up with no one to chase..

We scored our first try after the forwards made some big run and were able to offload.

Y2Eel

First Grade
We were plain dreadful tonight. Hunt was useless. Morgan not far behind. Why wasn't fui and lee Mossop played ??? We lacked line breakers. We looked lost. And everyone was doing there own thing. They panick without Hayne. You can't rely on one man.

What did Morgan do so wrong?

Chipmunk

Coach

We do and will continue to rely on one player, for at least the rest of this season, if not next as well.

Resting your best player just gives alot our mentally weaker players to have a night off as well in my opinion.

Bazal

Post Whore
Morgan? Made some excellent tackles first half, a few good runs second....didn't get the ball and, once the Panthers realised how fragile we were on the right edge, didn't have anyone run at him. Hard to be good or bad when the game is being played elsewhere I would have thought.

Pauli Pauli had his worst game. Kicking game and handling were atrocious. We need an attitude adjustment, that's all. We easily have the side to beat Penrith even without Hayne, the sides are pretty similar tbh. Just fell apart without Hayne

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Morgan? Made some excellent tackles first half, a few good runs second....didn't get the ball and, once the Panthers realised how fragile we were on the right edge, didn't have anyone run at him. Hard to be good or bad when the game is being played elsewhere I would have thought.

Morgan was certainly no worse than the Origin centre on the other side of the field. All our edge players were under massive pressure all game.

byrner

Juniors
I forgot Morgan was in the team tonight.
Hunt should have a pencil put through his name, and Joseph Paulo was his usual rocks and dimonds self; although much more rocks tonight.
Send they all back to Wenty.

Overall not a good game, but we willbounce back.

hindy111

Post Whore
We easily have the side to beat Penrith?
They where missing 3 of there best all year-Docker-Idris and Whare. And Tim Grant and Kingston also didn't play.
I don't think the score did penrith justice.They where far superior and looked like they where only in second gear most the night

Bazal

Post Whore
I forgot Morgan was in the team tonight.
Hunt should have a pencil put through his name, and Joseph Paulo was his usual rocks and dimonds self; although much more rocks tonight.
Send they all back to Wenty.

Overall not a good game, but we willbounce back.

Again, what would you have Morgan do? He touched the ball five times. We didn't go left at all and Penrith didn't go right very much so he only had to make 7 tackles. On the right edge Hoppa had to make 19 and Ma'u 29. Penrith attacked just to the right of the forwards most of the night, Morgan had very little to do

As for Sef Paulo, he's not the most consistent player, but he was thrown in to hooker without Peats. I doubt he's ever played there in his career.

It's easy to put shit on players you don't like, and it's obviously fair enough to be frustrated but at least be real about it I say

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We easily have the side to beat Penrith?
They where missing 3 of there best all year-Docker-Idris and Whare. And Tim Grant and Kingston also didn't play.
I don't think the score did penrith justice.They where far superior and looked like they where only in second gear most the night

They outmuscled us but they were not in second gear. They put in a massive effort and out-enthused us too. The reason they didn't score more is because they lack strike power.

Noise

Coach
Again, what would you have Morgan do? He touched the ball five times. We didn't go left at all and Penrith didn't go right very much so he only had to make 7 tackles. On the right edge Hoppa had to make 19 and Ma'u 29. Penrith attacked just to the right of the forwards most of the night, Morgan had very little to do

As for Sef Paulo, he's not the most consistent player, but he was thrown in to hooker without Peats. I doubt he's ever played there in his career.

It's easy to put shit on players you don't like, and it's obviously fair enough to be frustrated but at least be real about it I say

He actually played there quite a bit last year. And he was equally shithouse when he did

goodplayer

Juniors

how good was eels last week v dragons

38 nil :p

Chipmunk

Coach
I think people just have to sit down and take a breath and realise that if Hayne is not in the team then this is the performance you are going to get. It wasn't the first time and it will not be the last time.

Tim Mannah getting married tomorrow didn't help our cause.

We need to just forget this game and move on. We lost the game well before the kick-off in this one