What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craig carvey

RedVDragon

Juniors
Only our next coach will address this situation. Rein cut from the squad Creagh sacked at captain and if he cries about it can finally retire or HO to the sharks. Hopefully our next coach has the guts and strength to make the tough calls

smi962

First Grade
Only our next coach will address this situation. Rein cut from the squad Creagh sacked at captain and if he cries about it can finally retire or HO to the sharks. Hopefully our next coach has the guts and strength to make the tough calls

You mean Cray in this particular thread.

Minh

First Grade
cod dammit.....Graic Carvey messed up, would have been useful this year.

Garvey solid same as Pumipi they are fringe first graders at best the club needs to look outside to find a better dummy half.

The comment about Creagh interesting he has been thrust into a leadership role due to the lack of experience caused by the club and its poor use of recruiting and retention.

Don't think I'd ever heard him sook about it or anything for that matter he's given great service to the club at the exspense of getting better money elsewhere.

Sacking him most ridiculous load of shit I have ever read.

Mr Red

First Grade
thouchts on oricin last nicht?
i thoucht Callen, Ducan, Jennincs and Sgott all had bic cames.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
You could see the difference when QLD had Gooper Gronk calling the plays though.
Gerry Evans was probably still carrying an injury