What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD16: Parramata Eels Vs Newcastle Pirtek Stadium 3pm 29/6/14

Suitman

Post Whore
OMC, that's not the view of the development staff, but then again you may be speaking to different people than I do.

DA was a little out of touch in recruitment, his job now is admin and assisting in cap management, BA and Scott Seward work together on signings, Anthony Field does the junior retention

By the way, they have finished the screening for the replacement for Peter Nolan, appointment expected by mid July

I hope it's Peter Nolan again.
He's been good for us.

Suity

oldmancraigy

Coach
PHP:
OMC, that's not the view of the development staff, but then again you may be speaking to different people than I do.

DA was a little out of touch in recruitment, his job now is admin and assisting in cap management, BA and Scott Seward work together on signings, Anthony Field does the junior retention

By the way, they have finished the screening for the replacement for Peter Nolan, appointment expected by mid July

It was a facetious comment....

Simply the same tired argument that keep getting rolled out the other way. Odd that he can see it all in one persons favour but cannot credit another for anything.

I am very glad the wiggle is in charge of retention, personally I never rated Ando as 'club builder' - good at coaching, bad at building.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Thank goodness Anderson established a system of junior retention back in 2010 which has seen so much of the great young talent we had back then still with our club today.

He must be good at it, despite what merkins like Pou say, because he has been given a job to do just that!! Anderson is really saving the mess that this club was put in.

Chris Anderson wasn't here long enough to have done all of that.

f**king GAME DAY, merkins!

Let's fire up and show those f**kers that hi-vis vests don't always stop you from getting work place injuries!

Joely01

Bench
Game day!

I'm pumped.

There is also a mini cyclone around parra at the moment. Swirling bombs all game

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
PHP:

It was a facetious comment....

Simply the same tired argument that keep getting rolled out the other way. Odd that he can see it all in one persons favour but cannot credit another for anything.

As a pathological devil's advocate I don't feel the need to point out Anderson's successes - every merkin loves Ando, that's why he was brought back to the club in a cushy admin role. I'm well aware he took an average side to a grand final and that win at Kogarah was one of the greatest finals performances of all time. I reckon the coach deserves plenty of credit for that.

But if he had any lasting effect on the club it wasn't pretty, unless you think he had any hand in this year's relative 'success' (and we are currently only mid table) four years later.

Perfectly sunny but the wind is strong and very cold - should still be a good crowd, particularly if you are sitting in the sun

Latest posts