What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD16: Parramata Eels Vs Newcastle Pirtek Stadium 3pm 29/6/14

Chipmunk

Coach
Don't be nervous. They're hopeless, stone motherless last, only won 3 games all year.

You do not win and lose games on what you have done so far in the season. You win on what you turn up and do on the day.

Knights looking good. Parra not at this stage.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I looked at the team lists today and thought to myself this Knights team really should be alot better than running last.

They were one game away from the grand final last year. They are chockers with current and former Internationals and Origin players.

The Colonel

Immortal
Our forwards look to be getting monstered. Experience is a big thing.... Moimoi should have had a run in this game.

phantom eel

First Grade
We're not looking like a team that wants or believes we can finish over the top today.

We looked a stronger starting side with the pre-kick off changes, but as a consequence have a weaker bench. Don't we drop out of the 8 if we lose this? You'd think we'd find it in us to fire up.

The Colonel

Immortal
I have been concerned about our inexperience in the forwards for quite some time. The past few weeks have confirmed it for me. We lack composure against weaker, on paper at least, sides. Mannah does a good job but he can only do so much if the rest don't step up. Losing Mossop was not a good thing and this highlights it.

The Colonel

Immortal
If we're getting outmuscled then size and strength are more important than experience and Fui adds nothing.

The Knights pack have two blokes that have played more games than our entire pack combined. We need experience and this highlights it.

If you knew football rather than how to argue with people on the internet you would know that.

slippy

Juniors
The urgency we showed to pack a scrum is disgraceful, 3 f**king minutes left and they dont even rush

Latest posts