What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dave Taylor considering move to Yawnion

POPEYE

Coach
:lol: wow - you have no idea

2012, I believe, and we last lost to the Wobbilies in 2011 - not sure Taylor can fix that, nor Folau

If every decent Australian League player swapped codes NZ and the rest would be fighting for 2nd place

Snappy

Coach
Yes, quite old chap. Personally I find it more humorous that league-heads or union-heads can be so butt-hurt about the other code. But then again I find it quite humorous when Aussies give kiwis grief (or vice versa) about their pronunciation without a hint of irony. Which has nothing to do with anything except my real point is you are a tool.

Cool story bro. Go root a sheep.

JJ

Immortal
If every decent Australian League player swapped codes NZ and the rest would be fighting for 2nd place

interesting hypothesis - pointless though

Could equally say that if the decent All Blacks swapped, the Kiwis would push the Kangaroos hard - again pointless...

The best young athletes in NZ generally play union, unfortunately - and union is second (or 4th?) rate in Aust...

Dave Taylor would be ordinary in union, as would many league players (he could be the equivalent of Garrick Morgan, just ill-suited to the change)... and we know many union player have been ordinary in league (the exceptions generally being the truly excellent union players that swapped - e.g., Innes, O'Connor, Tuigamala, Papworth (if he wasn't glass) and Ridge)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
:lol: wow - you have no idea

2012, I believe, and we last lost to the Wobbilies in 2011 - not sure Taylor can fix that, nor Folau

Obviously referring to upcoming series but looks like that one went through to the keeper.

And I'm sure Taylor wont have an affect as he'll be playing League.

Brutus

Referee
NZ dominating the union world basically says a lot about the code.

It isn't the big world sport that some of its fans would like to think.

JJ

Immortal
Obviously referring to upcoming series but looks like that one went through to the keeper.

And I'm sure Taylor wont have an affect as he'll be playing League.

Having visions? There are medications for that :lol:

Horrie Is God

First Grade
If Elsom can captain the Wobblies, & Tomane play tests, then Taylor will be their version of an immortal..if they have that..

He'll plod his way to greatness..

Thomas

First Grade
He's only just making his league debut for QLD now.

He couldn't even make the bench in his last season but walks into the Storm team and is now playing Origin which is widely known as the pinnacle of rugby league (and every sport in the known world).

HE'S A SUPERSTAR!11

In saying that, he had a horrific run of injuries at the Reds and became badly tackle-shy. He could have been a very good union player.

I doubt Taylor would go well in union. As someone mentioned, he's too fat and unfit to be a backrower, too short to be a lock and would get folded like a f**king accordian in the front row.

gUt

Coach
He wants to play centre. He will only need to run with the ball once per half, otherwise he will be well suited to watching scrums, kicks for goal and kicking duels between the fullbacks that make up 98% of every rugby match ever.

Thomas

First Grade
he wants to play centre. He will only need to run with the ball once per half, otherwise he will be well suited to watching scrums, kicks for goal and kicking duels between the fullbacks that make up 98% of every rugby match ever.

yeah probably huehuehuehuehuehuehue....